Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25029

• Steve Tidball
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
The 50th season celebrations continue this week as the Panthers host the Roosters at Pepper Stadium. Tonight they commemorate the 2003 Grand Final win over our rivals to the east. This game holds even more significance as time is running out to secure a place in the 2016 finals. Some late mail has suggested the Pearce might be a late exclusion for the Roosters. The Panthers needs a big win here to get back in the running.

The NYC streak was ended last week by a strong Warriors outfit, and will be looking to make amends against a Roosters outfit looking to push their way to the top.

The NSW Cup Side played on the weekend. TMM inches closer to a First Grade return in a hard fought effort, going down to a Robbie Farrah lead Tigers side 22-18

Broadcast

NRL: Fox Sports 1 (Channel 501) *LIVE* @ 8/8 7pm
NYC: No Broadcast
NSW: Panthers Webcast [link] *LIVE*

This weeks games:

Telstra Premiership:
Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters @ Pepper Stadium [PEN 38 d. SYD 18]
Holden Cup: Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters @ Pepper Stadium [PEN 44 d. SYD 22]
Intrust Super Premiership: Penrith Panthers v West Tigers @ Pepper Stadium [WST 22 d. PEN 18]

Telstra Premiership Full Time

Penrith Panthers 38 (Peachey 2, Cleary, Grevsmuhl, Cartwright, Blake, Yeo. Cleary 5/7 Goals) def.
Sydney Roosters 18 (Copley, Tupou, Cordner. Taukeiaho 3/3 Goals)

Half Time: Panthers 18 lead. Roosters 6

Holden Cup Full Time

Penrith Panthers 40 (Aekins 2, Burns, Egan, Brown, Luai, Crichton. Luai 6/7 Goals) def.
Sydney Roosters 22 (Thomas, Cooper, Lewis, Anderson. Hastings 3/4 Goals)

Half Time: Panthers 20 lead. Roosters 10

Intrust Super Premiership Full Time

Wests Tigers 22 (Griffin, Farah, Cherrington, Sironen. Hunt 3/4 Goals) def.
Penrith Panthers 18 (Pelesasa, Heffernan, Dockar-Clay. Hall 3/3 Goals)

Half Time: Panthers 6 tie. Tigers 6
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Steve Tidball.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25033

• TalentScout
  • Thank you received: 82
Hope that frosty wind stays away.. The people I sit around are getting sick of me asking for group hugs!! :blink:

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25038

• richo
  • Thank you received: 111
Yes it would have been nice to really finish them off and not concede two late converted tries but is being pedantic.

Even allowing for the massive loss of Mitchell Pearce and JWH from there starting line up we did the business with a little bit of style to boot.

It was a must win and we now have to go on a run, beat the Knights to get to 26 points and then it is in our own destiny. Good performances against the Tigers, Titans and Sea Eagles will determine our destiny.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25039

• TalentScout
Pomoz wrote:
Well Talenscout, you better get the beers in. Its going to be a long night analysing Blake's game. I laughed out loud when he failed to pass to DWZ for the umpteenth time and blew a try. He scored one when he should have passed and was lucky to get away with that. I await your master coach analysis with interest. Great running game though and he battered a few players in defence. I can't help but wonder and as many others have suggested, that he is a winger not a centre. Hasn't got the brain or ball skills for it.

But that try. Started by Cartwright's beautiful flick (as Gasnier said "you just expect that from Cartwright") and finished with a precision kick to a flying Peachey. Woof. Brilliant stuff from two young players and finished with aplomb. I was leaping round the living room like a love handled Nureyev on crack!

Quoted your post to game day thread Pomoz.

Haven't watched the replay yet, but you look like you got a good read on it.
Put my head in my hands when Copley ran past him for their 1st try. (Right in front of me too).
To his credit, he had a real go in the 1st half.
Got in and did some hard yards. Bent the line a few times, relieved the forwards, tackled well.
And made a great try saving tackle on Copley when Ferguson couldn't be tackled.
For the 1st half, I give him ..... a 7..

2nd half, although he scored a try, he wasn't as involved, made some bad reads in D and those mental decisions?
I give him ..... a 5..

So overall watching it live, without viewing it on tv, ... a 6?

Yeah, that Cleary kick to Peach was on a string.. If Peach missed it, I had it!! :S
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by TalentScout.
The following user(s) said Thank You   Pomoz

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25040

• TalentScout
I noticed Dal had his white boots on.. Good boy. Had a lot of traction. Those orange ones can go straight in the bin. :angry:

It's such a good feeling the day after a win like that.
We played some real good footy and well worth the entry fee.
Now to pay us back for all those times we forked out hard earnt and didn't get to see a show! :whistle:

We played with patience and executed well on most occasions.
(we've got to get the ball to Cleary near the line late in the count. Cartys grubbers/attempts at repeat sets were terrible)

Good to also see field position converted into points.

The forwards (lead by Mez) once again powered through the ruck, this time with some help from our 2,3,4,5.
(The only thing I'd change here, is the decision to go back to the side the winger/centre came from when they are playing the ball) :silly: (it leaves us a man down on that side.)

Yeo, having a rest during the game, showed some lightning speed for his individual try when he came back on.. :woohoo:
And Grevsmuhl.. Wow. That try where he powered over, barging Roosters out of the way. Gives away weight, but so powerful.

A real good reward for execution. Well done.

Ps: A (I'll call him an acquaintance)(parra fan mate) said Cleary was asked by Hindy (in post match interview) about the vacant No 7 jersey, to (apparently) he replied "not ruling that out in the future"?? WTH? :sick:
He's a 1 club man GUS!!

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25041

• mr walker
  • Thank you received: 129
Well that was the type of display we were all wanting! Apart from a short period in the 1st half when we seemed incapable of stopping their runners, and a relaxation around 10' before time, we played really well. Some of our covering defence was outstanding.

Good across the park, and playing a bit of footy, we were too good for a team planning their end of year trip, but who did put in a good effort - they have some big strong athletes that will make you pay if you are not really committed..

Cleary is getting better with every game, and the forwards were really good, with the rotation working well & the back 5 have developed into a strong unit. As someone said, still some work needed on our short kicking game, but we have at least got some attacking options now.
Wally is one of the most courageous guys to have pulled on a Panther jersey.

We have put ourselves into a position where our destiny is in our own hands now & we are not relying on other results.

Good to be a Panther today.
The following user(s) said Thank You   TalentScout

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25042

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
  • Thank you received: 108
Can this Blake argument die?

Blake does have issues with his game but he's shown that he's becoming more acclimatised to first grade week by week.

Throwing him out of first grade and restarting the process of introducing another young player to the team is completely pointless.

People that keep harping on about this and hijack every thread with the same nonsense should be banned from this forum indefinitely, period.

Anyway, back to the discussion this thread is for...oh, yes!How the team performed last night.

Dynamite!

Cleary's a freak and he showed he's got some speed.Yeo scored a 40m try from DUMMY HALF.Jesus christ he looked quick, he made Ferguson look like he wasn't there.

I said we'd pull away from the Roosters in the second half and we sure did.Our quick play the balls were simply too much for them.How they avoided getting penalised for the first 30 minutes is completely mind boggling.Their slowing down of our play the balls were blatant and completely excessive.Then when Badger finally got stuck in, the penalties we received then lead to tries.

Should be noted as well.NO BUNKER!!!!One of the more enjoyable games i've seen over the past few years for that reason.

Everyone played well and the drop off at the end was justified with players going off injured and the game already being in the bag.Now let's get those two points in Newcastle next week.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25043

• shazza
  • Thank you received: 162
I never thought I’d see his like again but Greg Alexander Mk11 was on display at Pepper Stadium last night as Nathan Cleary provided an absolute masterclass in half-back play. It might be 30+ years, since I first laid eyes on an 18 year-old Greg Alexander but for those who might have missed his silky skill-set first time ‘round, last night provided an equally stunning action replay. The try Cleary laid on for Tyrone Peachey “will be going straight to the pool-room” and be on every NRL highlight reel for years to come. The composure he showed when “all around him were losing their heads” was bordering on the ridiculous for someone so young.

As for young players, with maturity beyond their years, Isiah Yeo (21), who has developed into as complete a backrower as there is in the NRL, had a whale of a game highlighted by a 50 metre four pointer from dummy half that just about brought the house down.

Running and tackling powerfully, Chris Grevsmuhl had his best game for the season.
A long time Souths’ supporter, whose opinion I respect, told me when we signed Grevsmuhl that he was the best young forward in the Rabbitohs system and last night’s whole-hearted performance confirmed that opinion.

Sitaleki Akaula is the hardest runner in the Panthers squad but he needs to pack a bit more bulk onto his 6ft 4” lean, mean 98kg frame. Regretably, he’s only being used sparingly off the bench but has the potential to grow and develop into a real superstar. His fearless approach to the game and his intimidating looks, have made him a crowd favorite and a real bogeyman for opposition defenders. I think he was a winger in a previous existence which means pace also forms part of his considerable arsenal.

Trent Merrin had another outstanding, uncompromising game and Jeremy Latimore, a late inclusion for Satui Matagi, put in his usual hard edged performance. You know there’s an embarrassment of riches in our forward stocks when players of the calibre of Matagi and Leota miss the cut. Campbell-Gillard is still a couple of weeks away, the biggest question, when he becomes available, will be who will make way for him?
Judging by Te Maire Martin’s eye catching performance on Saturday, Cartwright’s days at 5/8 are numbered, which means yet another place will have to be found in the forwards.

All things being equal, and they seldom are with contractual arrangements, the obvious person to miss out is Zac Hardaker. His contribution to the team’s overall performance has been minimal and it’s difficult to see how his continued selection is justified especially when a high work-rate player like Matagi or Leota or Akaula or Latimore misses out.

If there was any doubt about Peachey’s credentials as a centre, they were firmly put to rest last night with a polished display of finishing that netted him 2 cracking tries.
His defence still needs work. He knows how to tackle it’s just his decision making that’s letting him down.

Josh Mansour had another trademark metre eating game and the much maligned Waqa Blake created havoc amongst the Roosters outside backs every time he touched the ball and, better yet, not a single dropped ball from this enigmatic, heart attack, work in progress. He’s an exciting prospect if only he can keep his spot.

Letting the Chooks in for a couple of late tries was disappointing but to be fair they deserved something for their effort. The score doesn’t really indicate what a tough struggle the Panthers had against a nothing to lose, undermanned Easts team, that definitely turned up to play. A score of 38-6 would have been a poor reflection of the game.

I was very confident going into the game but I thought it would be an arm wrestle not the rugby league spectacular it turned out to be. Maybe the arm wrestle will come next week with our next “must win” game against the Knights at Hunter Stadium.

shazza
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by shazza.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25044

TalentScout wrote:

Not if you drank 10 beers whilst watching/celebrating...

teaching 29 kids algebra isnt easy at the best of times....

(glad they are scrapping this stupid Monday night footy idea)

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25045

• richo
Some really intelligent summaries of the game, as always from you guys, which unfortunately doesn't leave a lot to be said,

I know we shouldn't be talking about 2017 but given how the fantastic signing Merrin has proven, I think the acquisition of Tamou is good to be just as good. One more year experience for Yeo, Cartwright, Latu, JFH, Regan Campbell Gillard and the emergence of a few youngsters and we really are going to have an awesome forward pack next year with huge competition of spots.

The only worry for us going forward may be having a little more depth in our outside backs. Having said that our NYC side is going gangbusters and with our junior depth the next gun winger/back may already be in our ranks we simply don't realise it yet.

Really pleasing win last night to keep us in the mix.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25046

lots to take out of the game last night

Cleary has to be offered a life long contract at Panthers....we should be asking does he want to be a one club man and the club should support him get a degree, do a management course or whatever he dreams of doing.

This club MUST secure this kid for the years to come......plain and simple before someone else does

Carty over thinks what he should do and should never be allowed to kick close to the line.

Martin should be brought into the side ASAP with Carty moving back to the forwards.

The forwards were good last night as were the backs and Blake is making enormous strides in his role....and i believe will become an integral part of this team in the years ahead

Peachy was playing out of his skin and his take from the Cleary bomb was the stuff of legends like the Sattler try saver.

Cleary last night grew another leg and really showed more talent then i have seen from a kid in years.....a rare talent whose defence is solid, kicking game is full of skill and he can kick goals from the sideline.

Newcastle will be tough but now what lies ahead is in our control and i still believe this team can still win this comp.

On the Roosters.......they put up a fight in waves but in the end were no match for the class of the Panthers

I don't know what next year holds for the Roosters because that team on the paddock last night are ageing and had nothing special.

Yeo flying past Ferguson to score shows how hopeless Ferguson is and he is not a SOO player.

Looks like Friday weeks game v Tigers at home will determine if we make the 8.....will be standing room only and so it should be.

It was great to see some of the 2003 boys there last night who made the impossible ......possible.

I think this squad is even more talented.

Dare to dream folks.......dare to dream

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25047

• richo
steamboatfarmer wrote:
Newcastle will be tough but now what lies ahead is in our control and i still believe this team can still win this comp.

Dare to dream folks.......dare to dream

If we win our last four home and away regular season games then we can begin to dream? Personally, I'll be happy just to sneak into the eight and anything thereafter will be a bonus.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25048

• Rabbit
  • Thank you received: 60
Panther Jack wrote:
People that keep harping on about this and hijack every thread with the same nonsense should be banned from this forum indefinitely, period.

How many months have you been holding that in? Took that long for him to have a decent game.
Every comment I have read on Blake on this forum has been backed by stats or informed observations. No Abuse!
Asking people to be indefinitely banned is not cool dude.
The following user(s) said Thank You   Puss, TalentScout

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25049

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
Rabbit wrote:
Panther Jack wrote:

How many months have you been holding that in? Took that long for him to have a decent game.
Every comment I have read on Blake on this forum has been backed by stats or informed observations. No Abuse!
Asking people to be indefinitely banned is not cool dude.

It's the same shit we've been hearing for the past two years.

This is a thread based on how well the team went.Not another Blake post that holds no merit.

If the posts were going to do anything, they would have done so ages ago.But he's still in the top grade as the people in charge believe he's getting better.Blake bashing posts now are just repetitive nonsense that Blake most likely reads and has been hampering his confidence since he's been in first grade.Let him have this good performance and allow him to build off it.

Enough(not trying to have a go at you Rabbit, just sick of people saying something so much that it has turned into a constant headache).
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Panther Jack.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25050

• Puss
  • Thank you received: 259
.... hijack, it's nice to read about the players and not the refs. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You   souf aussie panther, Kevin, TalentScout

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25051

• TalentScout
Panther Jack wrote:
Can this Blake argument die?

Blake does have issues with his game but he's shown that he's becoming more acclimatised to first grade week by week.

Throwing him out of first grade and restarting the process of introducing another young player to the team is completely pointless.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who keeps harping on about the refs and 50/50 calls always going against us.
No-one has stopped you from airing your thoughts.

If someone was going to banned indefinitely, I'd say it would be the person who swears (without taking into consideration that minors also view this site). (And is apparently proud of it)

If you noticed at all, No 3 :dry: is a part of the team, and since we're discussing "our" team in this forum, we are entitled to air our opinions.

If people are asking questions, we give our opinions. Or we air our thoughts for discussion.

Also, there are other ways to ask someone to tone it down a bit if certain things are annoying you. Re: a private message. To which I would gladly discuss with you should you have any future issues regarding my posts.

Some individuals have sent me messages regarding No3 and other players, so we don't hijack threads. Some of these have thanked me for highlighting player areas, to which they never use to look for in (all) players and as a team.

Regards.

Ps: just so you know, I respect your posts without the swearing.
The ones that have swearing in them??

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25052

• TalentScout
souf aussie panther wrote:
TalentScout wrote:

Not if you drank 10 beers whilst watching/celebrating...

teaching 29 kids algebra isnt easy at the best of times....

(glad they are scrapping this stupid Monday night footy idea)

Sounds like you may have watched the game with Pomoz.. :P (SA - Singapore, same distance from Penrith :lol: )

I couldn't have a few. Driving from the game and also had to get up early for work.
Glad I didn't, it was a long day!!

Ps: geez Shazza, like Souf said a while ago. You need to get a job at the telegraph. Great to read. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You   Pomoz

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25053

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
That's ridiculous.

I make posts based on how i'm feeling, i don't jump on to bandwagons all the time.

I don't hijack threads with refereeing talk, i simply state what happened and why i felt it is wrong.

I made a Penrith refereeing thread for seperate discussion and it got removed(moved?) and yet i never complained about it.So where else am i supposed to post?

I like to stand out, good or in a bad way.Not just going to do the norm and bash players repeatedly over excessive periods of time.Where'd the fun in this forum be if everyone was the same? ;)

(also you guys do notice my posts, cool)

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25054

• TalentScout
The threads wouldn't look hijacked if more people contributed to posting.

Sometimes it can go days before someone posts. A lot of people "view".

I've contributed more of late, and encourage "friendly" banter for which we all have a common interest. (Being the team we support)

I like coming in here, having a read, a bit of a laugh (Eg: Soufs goat, Pomoz Luke Walsh analogy, puss's one liner's etc etc ), discuss related topics, post my views, maybe use pictures to help better explain (not just No 3, see tigers game day thread)

If only people contributed more. We could build this forum into a friendly place where we can all discuss our shared passion.

BOT,
For 2 games this season, the boys have played controlled, well executed footy. The foundations are there. If they work on small (team and individual) areas, we could have a real tilt at this.. (As close as this year)
(I wonder what a Panthers v Raiders GF is paying :whistle: )
The following user(s) said Thank You   Puss

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25057

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
I've contributed plenty as well.

I like you and your analysing posts TS but when you have people saying stuff like "you need a girlfriend", "make believe" or other rubbish just because of what is posted, it makes the friendly argument completely redundant.

For people like me, it's either you fall in line or post it how it is.If there's more to the game than just the players(cough referees), i'm not going to shy away from saying something.The Blake v Referees debate is bewildering considering it's one paragraph in a post/weekly compared to dozens of posts weekly.You can't compare a justified talking point that is talked about for a mere moment to a talking point that is rammed home in every single post and thread under the sun.Some Penrith fans don't like hearing a second of justified criticism of officiating?Well they can suck it up because if more is warranted, you can certainly believe i'll be back here talking about it again.

For people like Puss that can't wrap their small heads around the point being made though, that's difficult to comprehend.Especially when the evidence couldn't be anymore clearer to why it's actually being said.

So to wrap it up with a neat little bow tie, people have snapped at me for snippets of criticism of officials and have resulted in threads created to be shot into the sun, even though the thread's sole creation was to respect the wishes of others and provide a platform for the few people that did believe what was being said.If this was a truly civil forum we'd have a separate Waqa Blake thread.I can't have my cake nor eat it i suppose.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25060

• richo
Waqa Blake remain's a huge talent in my opinion. He is still a gangling, rather awkward kid still waiting for his man body. I think the best is in front of him when he truly fills out and harnesses the talent he clearly possesses. He's had a pretty fair year so far in my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You   mr walker

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25066

• mr walker
  • Thank you received: 129
I agree that Blake is a work in progress. His game on Monday night was his best this year. I got so confident in the 2nd half a couple of times I didn't hold my breath when he had the ball :)

He has the tools - speed, size, strength etc etc, just needs to work on his handling and passing & reads in defence & learn a bit more on game play. That's what we have coaches for. In fact I recall we had a guy brought to the club for his development coaching ability - apparently he got sleepy :ohmy:

Those of you complaining about this current crop of players either have short memories or just graduated from kindy. It not too long ago we were running out duds like Newton & Ciraldo & Purtell as part of the plan.

Whilst this year has seen it's ups and downs, at least we are running out a team of footy players. I sure know what I would prefer.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25067

• Pomoz
  • Thank you received: 204
mr walker wrote:
I agree that Blake is a work in progress. His game on Monday night was his best this year. I got so confident in the 2nd half a couple of times I didn't hold my breath when he had the ball :)

He has the tools - speed, size, strength etc etc, just needs to work on his handling and passing & reads in defence & learn a bit more on game play. That's what we have coaches for. In fact I recall we had a guy brought to the club for his development coaching ability - apparently he got sleepy :ohmy:

Those of you complaining about this current crop of players either have short memories or just graduated from kindy. It not too long ago we were running out duds like Newton & Ciraldo & Purtell as part of the plan.

Whilst this year has seen it's ups and downs, at least we are running out a team of footy players. I sure know what I would prefer.
I had the same thought when somebody was lamenting how rubbish we are the other day. Travis Burns and Luke Walsh were our halves. They could suck the creativity out of the Louvre. What a pair. One so timid my gran could do him (cockney nutter, don't cross her) and the other so aggressive he could pick a fight in an empty room in a monastery.

Coach" "stop throwing punches Travis". Travis:" He had it coming he keeps looking at me". Coach: "It's a mirror Travis". Begbie in black.

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25068

• TalentScout
Panther Jack wrote:
I've contributed plenty as well.

You do. *thumbs up*

Panther Jack wrote:
I like you and your analysing posts TS

Thanks.

Panther Jack wrote:
but when you have people saying stuff like "you need a girlfriend", "make believe" or other rubbish just because of what is posted, it makes the friendly argument completely redundant.

I'm not sure what this is in reference to but, Every person is different. Some use dry remarks as humour. Don't take it to heart. Move on and continue with your views.
Or be comical with your reply? "You need a girlfriend", "what? Another one, they're the reason I come in here"..
Humour gives you a smile, aggression gives you a frown. Days are better spent laughing (in my opinion).

Panther Jack wrote:
For people like me, it's either you fall in line or post it how it is.If there's more to the game than just the players(cough referees), i'm not going to shy away from saying something.The Blake v Referees debate is bewildering considering it's one paragraph in a post/weekly compared to dozens of posts weekly.You can't compare a justified talking point that is talked about for a mere moment to a talking point that is rammed home in every single post and thread under the sun.

Blake (or anyone involved in the game) is a valid discussion, people choose what they want to discuss.
It looks like it's in every thread/every post because people are talking about it.
People are obviously not concerned about the refs as much as the players to get involved in a discussion about them.
(I don't think there's been a week where I haven't noticed the different policing of every game I watch.)
But, I don't talk about them, I'd rather discuss areas closer to my heart.
They're a necessary evil in our game. You don't have them, you don't have a game.

Panther Jack wrote:
Some Penrith fans don't like hearing a second of justified criticism of officiating?Well they can suck it up because if more is warranted, you can certainly believe i'll be back here talking about it again.

How come we have to suck it up and you can't?
Thats a bit of "the pot calling the kettle black."
(Don't take offence to that, it's just a saying) ;)

Panther Jack wrote:
So to wrap it up with a neat little bow tie, people have snapped at me for snippets of criticism of officials and have resulted in threads created to be shot into the sun, even though the thread's sole creation was to respect the wishes of others and provide a platform for the few people that did believe what was being said.If this was a truly civil forum we'd have a separate Waqa Blake thread.I can't have my cake nor eat it i suppose.

That's a good idea. (Separate threads)
But, the discussion we are/were having (about Waqa) was game related, so we're entitled to discuss him (or anyone).

That is all I'm going to contribute regarding this.
I look forward to reading your posts, and hope you don't take comments to heart if they're directed at you.

Cheers

R22 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread 1 year 5 months ago #25069

• TalentScout
mr walker wrote:

If pointing out areas of improvement is considered complaining, then I am guilty. :S
  • Page: