Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25227

• Steve Tidball
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
The Telstra Permiership Panthers are on the verge of securing their finals spot for 2016. The equation is easy, win this afternoon and absolutely play finals footy. The Panthers ware named 1-17 as per last week with Latimore and Leota possible late inclusions. The Titans will have young speedster Ashly Taylor back this week with Hayne moving into the Fullback position. Two very crafty attacking teams with solid defense will see this game to be a real Game of the Round performance. Action starts at 5:30pm at CBUS Super Stadium.

The Holden Cup Panthers have locked up the Minor Premiership with two rounds left to play. Though they will need to get back to their winning ways before the finals. The Panthers are on a two game losing streak though some poor performances recently. A win will go a long way to boosting confidence heading into the finals. Action starts at 3:15pm at CBUS Super Stadium.

The Intrust Super Premiership Panthers side have a difficult task this afternoon. A finals spot is on offer, but they will need to win and have other results to go their way (North Sydney to defeat Canterbury). It will not be no simple task though, with the opponents, the Warriors looking to lock up a spot in the top 4. Action will start at Mt Smart Stadium Sunday morning at 11:45am

Broadcast

NRL: Fox Sports 1 (Channel 501) *LIVE* @ 5:30pm
NYC: No Coverage
NSW: No Coverage

This weekends games

Telstra Premiership: Gold Coast Titans v Penrith Panthers @ CBUS Super Stadium [PEN 15 d. GCT 14]
Holden Cup: Gold Coast Titans v Penrith Panthers @ CBUS Super Stadium [PEN 28 d. GCT 26]
Intrust Super Premiership: New Zealand Warriors v Penrith Panthers @ Mt Smart Stadium - 28/8 11:45am (AEST)

Telstra Premiership Full Time

Penrith Panthers 15 (Moylan, Blake tries. Cleary 3/3 Goals, Moylan 1/1 Field Goal) def.
Gold Coast Titans 14 (Pulu, Bird tries. Roberts 3/3)

Half Time: Panthers 14 lead. Titans 0

Holden Cup Full Time

Penrith Panthers 28 (Waddell, Egan, Tuisese, Brown, Burns tries. Edwards 4/6 Goals) def.
Gold Coast Titans 26 (Pritchard 2, Swift, Scott, Ralph tries. 3/5 Goals)

Half Time: Titans 14 lead. Panthers 10
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Steve Tidball.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25228

• Bryan
  • Thank you received: 45
Feel a bit nervous about this one, but I was nervous about the Wests Tigers game as well. And the Knights game, so what do I know?

Need a tipster with cred for this one. Where's Souf's goat?

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25229

• mutley
  • Thank you received: 205
Our Holden Cup side have won 28-26

Our first grade side will take the field 1-17 as per program

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25230

• richo
  • Thank you received: 111
Nothing to lose really, just need to relax and go out there and do what we have we doing for the past month or so.

The Titans obviously will be really up for this one given they face the Cowboys away next week so probably need the two points more than we do given we are assured of a top eight spot regardless of tonight's result.

Having said that momentum is everything so we do need a really good performance this evening. The intensity of the Thursday and Friday night game's was something else so we need to go close to matching the same sort of intensity going into the semi's.

Most importantly, NO injuries please.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by richo.
The following user(s) said Thank You   mutley

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25231

• Puss
  • Thank you received: 259
..... the game of Rugby League is rooted thanks to the TV afficiandos. Not even the goat would cop this crap.

Jack laments the quality of refereeing but it's the rule interpretation (open) that creates the potential for scrappy crappy games like this one. Good luck to ya's but I'm really disillusioned with the game. Tyrone Peachey take a bow, great game.

Panther Jack / Scout, it's all yours I couldn't give a rats.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Puss.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25232

• Goonji
  • Thank you received: 33
We made it hard for ourselves but referees calls a were bit strange. Too much lost ball but our defence has improved out of sight lately. A hard close win against a tough side like the Titans is what we need at this time of the season.

Well done Panthers. Moylan and Peachey were great. Blake and Peachey defence good out wide especially against Hurrell. Good to be playing finals football again.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25233

• panthermike
  • Thank you received: 10
I am glad to see that our captain is getting a hard edge and is willing to stand and argue with a referee [as others do] Great first half...Dropped balls are still a problem.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25234

• richo
Gutsy win.

Titans had all the ball and field position in the second period and we did well to restrict then to the two tries.

Should have put the game out of sight in the first period but not complaining a win against a side with everything to play for. Happy days.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25235

• Rabbit
  • Thank you received: 60
Lots of great performances I thought. Too many to mention. Most of the team. Considering it appeared like we were working it out of our half for what appeared to be the whole game.

Now for the Gripe.
First time in about 5 years I was hoping we were going to lose in the last 5 Minutes. By losing I knew that would be the only way they would shift Cartwright out 5/8 and put in Martin.
It's not going to happen now!
I understand no coach is going to change his team after this run of wins, unless you're a super coach and your position as coach is assured.
Imagine if Griffin changed the team now and then they started losing. - That would be a career killer. - your getting $300,000 (or whatever he's on) a year to watch footy, who would risk that. - I can sit here on a forum and say put TMM to 5/8. - But if I was the actual coach I wouldn't risk it either - For a coach, only bad things can happen to you changing a winning formula.-
But seriously if Cartwright has a game like that and we lose a semi final by 2 points and we had Junior Kiwi 5/8 sitting left right out AND who is a obviously A Nrl standard 5/8. - Well that is going suck - It will be a - Would a, Could A, Should A. and our season is over!

This post could reflect last week's post from Shazza on Cartwright - But I don't care. Give it to me!!! Tell me he had a blinder.

It did look like they were refereeing the game not to have a blow out, considering GC season was resting on their performance. Especially after 14 - nil. Every 50/50 decision after that point went in favor of the GC. That penalty at the end, He didn't even touch his head, Good acting job( his head went flying back right in front of the posts), The refs aren't supposed to fall for that crap.

The second half, - gee we have done a few of those this season. Not for a month or so though.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25236

• TalentScout
  • Thank you received: 82
I was reasonably happy with that 1st 40.. (A few bad errors)

Got to good areas, played some real smart footy.
Defender really well.

2nd 40.. The palms started sweating. :dry:

Good to see some travellers in the crowd.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25237

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
  • Thank you received: 108
Already been alluded to, Atkins was rubbish.Scoring off mystery six again calls and getting repeat sets by hitting ball into touch...okay then.Mid week jokes aside this consistently pissed me off during the game.

Cartwright was scrappy but it was one of those games for him, what can you do.He'll bounce back next week and that'll be that.

Peachey was without a doubt fingertips within being MoM, his footwork troubled Titans every single time he got the ball.Would be criminal if he misses Origin next year.

Where's Moylan's doubters now?Adjusted to this attacking system and now plays more like a third half.Footwork was outstanding and his willingness to take field goals is a credit to when Soward was here.The former Dragons 6 will never be fully appreciated for what he done for this team.

I hope RCG is okay.Suspected fractured disc for him.Griffin apparently fuming and wants a precedent to be set.Funny who it turned out to be who did the third man hit(Ryan James).

EDIT: also really quickly our defence should be applauded.Yeah the two tries conceded were easily preventable but looked to be because of fatigue when defending on their line for 80% of the game.

Manly next...in the very likely case we win, we'd finish the regular season with 14 wins(1 less than we did in 2014 with 15), all of that in a season full of players being moved out and youngsters thrown in.Weird to think about, but impressive i must say for Griffin(only 2nd ever Penrith coach to make finals in debut year...1st one obviously being Gus).
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Panther Jack.
The following user(s) said Thank You   Pomoz

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25238

• richo
All things considered we probably expect too much.

For the Titans it was all or nothing. They had to win. We totally outplayed them in the first half and it was no surprise really to see them bounce back in the second half, particularly on the back of some soft penalties. They had all the ball, all the field position and I think in the end we did well to come away with the win.
The following user(s) said Thank You   Pomoz

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25239

The refs were possibly the worst this year and if not the worst they would be in the Top 10 worst reffed games of 2016.

It is now Official.......Cartwright is just DUMB.....plain and simple he is DUMB

No other word for him......and i noted Griffin's exasperation when asked about his 5 mistakes in the press conference but sadly this kid is NOT learning a thing and IMO should be dropped.

He is not making breaks, he is not setting up players....all he is doing is putting plays and players under pressure.

TMM should come back for the Manly game......Cartwright to the bench
Yeah i know the rule about not changing a winning team but its the old adage manage the issue or manage the issue out.

Cartwright is the elephant in the room and he is not responding to what i am sure are efforts by Hook to get him to take these "DUMB" plays out of his game.

Time to get the elephant OUT of the room.

Now the great things

Moylan made Hayne look very average.

Peachey made all the team look a class below him.

Mataga's runs were just hard runs and all at Bird.

Cleary has a quiet game and i am not sure this role Hook has him playing suits his game.

His role simply appears to pass to Cartwright or Moylan and in the case of Cartwright its a waste atm....but Moylan is injecting himself nicely into our attack.

We were lucky to get the win due to dumb mistakes in attack and loose carries, god knows where this hanging the ball out in your arm came from but Cowboys and Broncos on their current form will eat that up.

We had this mob on toast with the effort in the first 40 despite Cartwrights dumb plays but we had them......its like the team drunk Koolaid at halftime and we lost energy, we lost desire and we put ourselves under pressure.

Griffin has a lot to do this week like getting their headspace in the right place and telling these kids come September games go for 80 minutes and a hard 80 minutes....you cannot clock off at half time and think you have it won.

On Cartwright......i would have him watching from the grandstand.....watching how TMM plays at 5/8th

Griffin needs to get inside this kids head and get his attention because its not working atm.

The only good to take out of last night other then the 2 points is we won despite playing so badly in the 2nd half.....

Lastly i hope RCG has not suffered a back injury especially as suspected a disc injury.....no one deserves that.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25240

• Pomoz
  • Thank you received: 204
Cartwright, undoubtedly had a bad game with 5 errors. All dropped ball, no excuses there. That said SBF, I think you are completely over reacting and choosing to ignore the good stuff he did. For the record, the second try was down to Cartwright's line break and quick play the ball. The team had two line break assists. Moylan 1. Cartwright 1. His errors were due to dropped ball when hitting the ball up, not through him trying miracle plays so I don't understand your comment about 5/8th. He was targeted in three man tackles and had a case of dropsies and some of those had to be a strip but the refs weren't having any of it. It happens. You're going on about TMM like he is Wally Lewis and Cartwright is some muppet who has never played before.

He wasn't the only person who made errors, although granted, he made the most. Our kicking game was terrible. It was like the Titan's had homing beacons on them. We managed to hit their players on the full with just about every kick and they were starting their sets at the 30m line most of the time. You can't bag an 18 year old for having a bad day with the boot, although Wallace's kicks were no better.

Except for Trent Merrin, who did his usual hard working shift, our back row went missing when it came to running the ball. They made very few metres and that was a factor in our poor field position. Even the reliable Yeo hardly made any ground. The much maligned Cartwright, for all his mistakes made more metres than any other forward in our team. 2.5 times more than Yeo or JFH. Yes, he made a lot of errors and had a bad game but he still made more metres and made 27 tackles.

The defence has returned to the same quality we had earlier in the season, the difference being we can actually score tries now. Although JFH didn't run the ball much, he and Peter Wallace made 50 and 54 tackles respectively. and Merrin chimed in with 46, a top effort. We missed fewer tackles than the Titans and they had more possession. We can do it when we concentrate.

In the end the errors by both teams were Penrith 12 Titans 11 and we didn't complete 4 sets in the 1st half and 5 sets in the second half. This surprised me because I thought all our errors were in the second half, but it was evenly spread. The difference was in the second half the Titans really controlled the ball. They had a 20 minute period where they dominated and got 8 repeat sets in a row and we didn't touch the ball. It yielded only 1 try. The fact we held them out is great credit to us and our improved defence.

I think when you look at the underrated Titans forward pack and the context of their desperation, overall it was a great effort. Douglas, Bird, James, Tai and Mcqueen are much more experienced than our team. In fact Zeb Tai has played 195 games which is more than the games played by Latu, Matagai, JFH, Yeo and Grevsmuhl combined! Luke Douglas has played 260 games! We can throw in RCG and Akauola and he played more games than a combined 7 of our forwards! I'm not sure how the Titans are so underrated in the forwards given their experience and toughness. It probably explains why they are eighth when everybody expected them to get the spoon.

We shouldn't expect to flog teams by 30 points every week. That performance was just what we needed and it showed we have the makings of a great team, once we get more experience. How good can we be with Tamou next year and another offseason under the belt of our young blokes?

This isn't our year. We are just too green. Next year???????

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25241

• Pomoz
I should have added Moylan played his best game for us and was the difference between the two teams. No Moylan and we lose, that simple. TMM will have to be some player to justify not having Moylan as 5/8th, he just looks so good when he is controlling the play. He has now started running at the line and causing the defence to hesitate in whether to tackle him or wait for the pass. Earlier in the season he was just passing. He caused the Titan's all sorts of problems and it created plenty of space for Blake and Peachey, who flourished in the extra space.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25242

• shazza
  • Thank you received: 162
The well-worn adage that games are won with defense has never been more evident than in last night’s courageous win over the Gold Coast Titans. The Panthers put in one of their best defensive efforts for the year and their last gasp single point win was just reward for a team that dominated everywhere but on the scoreboard and simply refused to be beaten. (Memo to Greg Bird - if you’re going to tackle James Fisher-Harris head on, best not to lead with your face).

It was a great testament to our players’ attitude that not a single head dropped after Greg Bird tied the game up in the dying minutes of regular time, just a collective steely resolve that they still had a game to win. It’s infectious too because even though I’m a pessimist by nature, certainly where football is concerned, I had absolutely no doubt that our boys would march their way back up the field and get the job done.

Matt Moylan was deservedly Man of the Match, for a lot more than his try saving tackle on Hayne and his cool-as-a-cucumber field goal, but the victory spoils should rightly be shared by the entire team. The enigmatic Tyrone Peachey, the (real) man of steel Peter Wallace, hard-man Suiu Matagi, Trent Merrin, our very own Ever-Ready bunny on steroids and the much maligned Waqa Blake covered themselves in glory in a performance that left everything on the pitch and absolutely nothing in the tank. I’d better wait till I see the statistics before commenting on Bryce Cartwright’s performance but if he made the Team of the Week for his West Tigers performance then I can see no reason why he wouldn’t be in there again this week.

It was pretty obvious from the get-go that shutting down our halves was front and centre of the Titans’ game plan and they were pretty successful in achieving that goal. To Cleary’s credit he didn’t become intimidated by the extra attention and while not one of his best games, under the circumstances, he was still able to provide good service and direction to his outside men and his defense was exactly what we’ve come to expect from this freakish young tyro.

The Hayne train, while not completely derailed, was kept pretty much in check for most of the 80 minutes. No small feat for any team. Peachey created havoc among the Titans’ defense and he backed up a great attacking effort with his best defensive display of the season. He did a great job on the blockbusting juggernaut that is Conrad Hurrell. Campbell-Gillard, Yeo and Latu all covered themselves in glory doing the hard stuff in the centre of the ruck. Certainly no place for the faint hearted. The young Titans’ half, like Cleary, was kept on a very short leash and (thankfully) copped more than his fair share of attention from our rushing defense.

It wasn’t a good win, it was a great win. Unfortunately, I’ll be away for the rest of the year so it was a good game to go out on. Even a pessimist like me is confident of a big result against the Silvertails next week, after that it’s anyone’s guess. The only thing I know for sure is, this young team didn’t get the memo to tell them that their season is supposed to end next Sunday.

shazza

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25243

oddly enough despite balls going straight to Titans players i think our kicking game was key in the first half.

You stated in in your praise of the older more experienced Titans forwards.....our kicks and some early were turning tier older forwards around and pushing them to set quickly offensively and this is how i believe we got on top of them in the first half

On Cartwright ...YES he is doing tackles but largely due to his poor defence laterally....he is being targeted in defence.

On his offence.....YES he makes some breaks and some plays but it is his poor decision making where he fails.

He is simply predictable and he cannot or won't change what he does to suit the situation.

Any smart player would adapt.....hold the ball rather then be caught in what he does....push passes or put in dumb kicks.

Hence my assertion he is DUMB

at some point you would have to concede he is making "dumb" plays.

I am not suggesting TMM is the saviour, i have been asking for TMM to make a comeback at 5/8th so Cartwright can move back to the forwards.

And i think this game against Manly, Carty should be rested as a signal to him the coach is saying he has to change.

We can afford the luxury of this move in this game.

Indeed i would have TMM on the bench at least instead of Hardaker.

On Moylan his game has gone to another level with him injecting himself as he is doing but he is burning up a lot of energy in doing this and needs our forwards to hold at worst or get over the top of the other mob at best....did you see he nearly got caught out on the wing and had to make a tackle but couldn't pull it off?????

Agreed on Wallace.....he is holding the centre but some of our team are less then alert when Wallace is involved....the Bird try was evidence of this

I never expect the team to win by 30 every week and nor would i want this.

I couldn't care less if we win by 1.....its about game management

The very good teams care about game management

Storm,Cowboys and Broncos have game management.

We are showing it in parts.....like our first half.....i thought we showed all which is required but the second half we took the Titans for granted and we nearly paid the supreme price.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25244

• Pomoz
SBF, Cartwright did not kick during the game. Two of his errors were knock ons, one of which was a frankly dreadful pass from DWZ over his shoulder and one when he was deemed to have played at a pass (it looked like he didn't but the refs weren't given us much). He lost the ball in tackles twice and one of them had to be a strip, but it wasn't called. Yes he lost the ball, but if he hadn't chipped in with his 150m running game and line break we would have been in trouble.

I think he does do dumb plays sometimes. Absolutely. Sometimes you just wanna slap him, but yesterday I thought he was unfortunate to be dealt a few bad calls. There was one hospital pass he got off Latu that I just don't know how he held onto it, he was smashed just as he got the ball. Latu needs to stop with that crap in our own half and pin his ears back and run straight.

I'm still waiting for the name of that bloke who is better than him and will replace him when he gets dropped :whistle:

It now looks like we will be two props down for the finals, RCG and McKendry. That is going to hurt our go forward, we were much better when he came in off the bench.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25245

• mr walker
  • Thank you received: 129
Well that was an interesting game. Par for the course we again played some good footy and some ordinary footy.

Amongst the worst officiating ever seen in an NRL game - these guys are a total joke.

The cameo from the Pom each week is beyond my comprehension. When we had to hold them out for set after set, I can't believe that it would not have been a better option to have another forward on the bench to give us a chance for someone to take a breather.

All tried hard. Too many errors and too many penalties, but we got the two points.

Moylan is rapidly becoming an elite player in our game, but even he is not immune to some errors.

Watching the others finalists playing so far this weekend, if we ever put 80' together we are going to do some serious damage to this comp.

See you all Sunday night.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25246

• Rabbit
Things I was thinking while watching the game. ;-

- Running across field is not normally recommended -- Moylan is a master at making it work.

-Peachey should of just rapped up the utility spot on the bench for the Kangaroo's. Tackled Hayne and Hurrell repeatedly and snuffed them out. His attack was sublime. he looked better than Hayne and shut him down to boot.

- I am sure they bought Hardaker in, just in case Blake continued to make errors. - Blake looks settled now. If they want to put a back on the bench - Make it TMM instead of Hardaker.

- The refs kept putting down scrums, when it should of just been six again, when one team dropped and the other picked it up, or on the ball strips. I don't know who they were but those two refs sucked.

- Wallace keeps taking runs after a break, That's exactly what Gallen does. It's a real momentum killer. After a break and fast play the ball - Throw it to an attacking player away from the ruck. He has been doing since his move to Hooker, I wish he would stop it, No matter how many yards he makes or if he scores the occasional try, spinning wider is the better percentage play nearly every time.

- Wallace was last man in on both of the GC tries. He didn't clasp on to the ball. Both players just reached over the top of him to put the ball down. He was in La La land. Our defense was fantastic, And without hose two tries, that's what everyone would of talked about.

- As good as Moylan was for us. Bird was unbelievable for the GC and we would of won easily if he wasn't there.

Ps Gillard is out for the season. That grub Ryan James has now taken out Tudesco and Gillard out in a fortnight. There can be a charge -- "against the spirit of the game" but it looks like he is going to escape suspension again. He is doing this shit on purpose, let's see what happens when he takes out, Thurston, Morgan or Coote this weekend. He is now on my "I hate that Guy" List. I wish only the worst for him from now on.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25247

• shazza
  • Thank you received: 162
I'm really disappointed to hear about the injury to RCG, it just caps off what's been a miserable season for the seriously in form young prop. Luckily we've got another couple of young guns waiting for their opportunity, not to mention the experienced Latimore, to fall back on. I'd have expected at least a couple of forwards to be rested against Manly anyway. Yeo, Merrin and Latu have certainly earned a rest, the injury to RCG just means only one, if not two of them will have to line up against the Silvertails. Hardaker on the bench means our forwards are having to work 25% harder/longer than would necessarily be the case if we played with a regulation four forward bench. The fact that Yeo and Cartwright (sorry, forgot he's a 5/8) can fill in in the backs makes the selection of a Hardaker on the bench completely unfathomable. And yes, TMM on the bench, despite being a back, would make a lot more sense. What would happen, heaven for bid, if Cleary got injured early in one of the finals games?

Shazza

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25248

i share the same disbelief Hardaker is getting some game time let along being on the bench
to be fair he has not played enough for us to truly judge his skill and ability but find it odd we have a guy who barely plays 10 minutes in on the bench instead of a utility such as TMM or even another workhorse forward.

That is terrible news about RCG....i hope he makes a full recovery

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25250

it seems obvious that Hardakers contract stipulates "must be selected for first grade"

otherwise he would have signed elsewhere.

all a bit silly.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25252

• Rabbit
I thought of the contract option on Hardaker a few weeks ago. I dismissed the thought, I don't know if any club would do that! It's a definite possibility. --- I think it's more likely Griffin won't change a winning line up no matter what happens - Just a vibe I am getting. The way Griffin answers questions in the post match interviews - He just appears to be a status quo guy. He has a stoic mindset on questions asked about the roster and performances during games when asked about it. He defends those decisions adamantly. Pick and stick guy.

On Shazza's comments on resting players, it will come late, Sunday morning. We can't jump into Fourth and we can't finish Eighth. After Saturday night we will know if we play Bronco's, Bulldogs or cowboys and we can only realistically get a home game against the Dogs unless the roosters hammer the Broncos and then we hammer Manly. Most likely Bronco's, Bulldogs and Cowboys will all win. We will then be locked to seventh by Saturday night. Then it will be up to Griffin to decide team configuration.

R25 Titans v Panthers - Game Day Thread 1 year 4 months ago #25253

• Goonji
  • Thank you received: 33
Bit off topic but our Reserve Grade (ISP Team) won and are in the finals. Great result for the club, where does this place us in the Club Championship?
  • Page: