Panther Pride

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Broncos V Titans Game and Referees

Broncos V Titans Game and Referees 1 year 1 month ago #25360

last night was possibly the worst i have seen this year as a game, result and refereeing decisions.

On a greasy surface and great crowd considering the weather....the scene was set for a tough finals match but what we got was a game interrupted by injuries , baffling referee decisions and simply a team penalised out of the game

Who is to say Titans could have won if all things remained equal but despite all which went against them they were still in it almost until the last 15 minutes.

Titans were simply dudded and the Broncos are not the team they were last year.

The refereeing last night concerns me for all other games this weekend and more importantly including Panthers v Dogs.

The Dogs will be exactly that and if calls go against us, so too the chance of being beat by refs and bad calls not on merit.

From last night Roberts should get suspended for the kick in the back but i feel sorry for the Titans.

They were brave in defeat but bravery alone doesn't get the job done, they were running out of energy and troops as the game wore on.

And for the Broncos to leak as many points as they did has to be a concern for Bennett and i think their season will come to an end when they play either Cowboys or Melbourne.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Broncos V Titans Game and Referees 1 year 1 month ago #25362

• panthermike
  • Thank you received: 10
WHAT A JOKE...........Have a look at the betting trends [and the mobile phones etc] of the people in the Bunker. Not a good look.

Broncos V Titans Game and Referees 1 year 1 month ago #25363

• Kevin
  • Panthers Hate Parra
  • Thank you received: 183
100% agree - That was a tragic display.

Funny enough, half way through the 2nd half I thought.......Geez we are lucky Jack isn't a Broncos supporter :P

I hate being a pessimist but that refereeing display reeks of Broncos v Cowboys next week........lets see what happens tonight :whistle: