Panther Pride

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is a contract really a contract in the NRL?

Is a contract really a contract in the NRL? 7 months 3 days ago #25997

with the latest rumours where Tigers will likely lose Woods to Bulldogs,Tedesco to Rossters and Moses to Eels.

Especially given Moses was seeking an immediate release to play with Eels this weekend against us.

So what is a contract worth if any player who wants out simply says they want out and its allowed?

Foran was a classic at Parra and now heading back to Bulldogs and the season is only a third of the way through in his time with Warriors.

Cleary by his demand of knowing what these guys are doing by 5PM is i believe a tactic so he can target the players he wants for next year to join him at Tigers.

Don't be surprised to see some Panther players targeted despite all the noise about our players signing on for long term deals......means nothing if they want out as demonstrated by player movements at other clubs.

Some rich pickings out there for players who believe they are undervalued at their current club with Tigers having plenty in the bank to throw around if Tedesco,Moses and Woods go.

The NRL has dropped the ball here big time and this i believe could get worse before it gets better with players chasing big money.
The administrator has disabled public write access.