Panther Pride

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FSOB

FSOB 2 years 6 months ago #22233

• Puss
  • Thank you received: 256
........ My place was broken into and burgled today. Someone local , coz it happened in the half hour it took my wife to go and pickup my son from primary school. Went thru the back window coz they couldn't get in thru the door. Bashed my dog (a beagle). They took my wife's jewellery.

Been in Blacktown over 20 years so this is a first. It's called progress. Now I'm getting on and I'd stand 5'9"on tippy toes. But if I ever find out which feral son of a bitch is responsible I'll bite his xxxxxx nose off his xxxxxx face.

Now I feel better for the rant, but it don't help the missus or the dog. So this is the deal, watch out for yourselves and if in doubt call the cops. Of course they will then come down with the full force of the law and put them in the sin bin for 10 minutes when the FSOB's deserve 10 years.

I'm gonna have a drink.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Puss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FSOB 2 years 6 months ago #22236

• Kevin
  • Panthers Hate Parra
  • Thank you received: 186
It sounds like it will be someone you know Puss - what about your neighbours, any of them home at the time?

A few years back now, we got broken into, it was the little grub next door, drug addict piece of shit. The cops came and took finger prints, knew who it was, we went in and made our statements etc and I said, It was the grub next door wasn't it?

The officer said, unofficially yes, but you shouldn't take matters into your own hands because you will get more for touching him than he will for breaking into your house.......what the :blink:

She did give us a saving grace though, he was wanted and would be locked up for his previous misadventures. I pretended like nothing happened to his sister that rented the house next door, after a couple of weeks he turned back up, I rang the cops and served him up deluxe when they took him away.

We moved not long after that LOL

FSOB 2 years 6 months ago #22240

• Puss
..... neighbours?

yeah Kev, one comes to mind. But I can't prove it. In fact many at the local watering hole have suggested this particular tribal menagerie may have had something to do with it based on their history with our champions of justice. I need proof .... and ... ....... another drink.

FSOB 2 years 6 months ago #22241

• Kevin
  • Panthers Hate Parra
  • Thank you received: 186
It's funny, I thought finger prints were a waste of time, luckily the idiot that done our place came through the roof with no gloves, his "signature" was all over the place :woohoo:

What an Idiot

I bet the particular "tribal Menagerie" you refer too are "government employees" too. Employed to stay home and monitor the day to day activities of the "well to do" such as yourself Puss, whilst considering their "shopping" options.

Are you the first hit in your street?

FSOB 2 years 6 months ago #22242

• Puss
...... ofcourse they're govt employees as are their sisters,brothers,aunts and uncles. But you know their 4bedroom house that you and I pay for is getting a tad cramped. Maybe they'll re locate to Glenmore Park or something and no I wasn't the first.

FSOB 2 years 6 months ago #22243

We had our house broken into in St Clair when i lived there maybe 22 years ago. We were quite poor, youngish and worked late hours at the time. They stole my CD's TV and Video. My missus was really upset when she discovered that the bastards had taken our pillowcases off the bed to move things.

We got an alarm the next few days paid for by my parents, if you don't get an alarm perhaps a few stickers and a fake box. On thing the police told us at the time was to get timer switches for the lights and that it is quite likely they will be back in a few months to get the new stuff paid for by insurance.

Puss be kind to your wife she may feel violated due to the robbery and feel like she is being watched. Time for a rescue Rotty (Dogz on line) to live with the Beagle. All the best.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by North Shore Panther.
The following user(s) said Thank You   Puss

FSOB 1 year 8 months ago #24014

• Panther1967
  • Thank you received: 142
The "Castle Law" which applies in some states in the U.S.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

www.cga.ct.gov/2012/rpt/2012-R-0172.htm

Although this case (and others) was deemed as intentional murder:

www.npr.org/2014/12/20/372136054/montana...ates-castle-doctrine