Panther Pride

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scotty on ACA tonight?

Scotty on ACA tonight? 4 years 2 months ago #16950

• Dufeyz
  • Thank you received: 44
Mum reckons Scptty Mc Rae I gonna be on ACA tonight ( ch9 ). It starts really soon if u want to see it. I'm pretty sure it's completely irrelevant to rugby league.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scotty on ACA tonigh? 4 years 2 months ago #16957

• Ross
  • Thank you received: 353
Nothing to do with league.

Basically it revolves around the fact that Stevie Wright (Easybeats) and his life partner have fallen out of love with Scott (ie where's the money? etc)

It is all in relation to the stage show that Scott has put together to celebrate the life and music of an Aussie legend who has fallen on hard times.

In the beginning Stevie was fully behind the idea of a stage show about him and helped with the collaboration and in fact he (Wright) was presented on stage by Scott at the end of a few shows.

The premise behind the "story" on ACA was that Scott is somehow ripping Stevie off by not paying him etc (Scott made the point that he has sent cash and food and assisted with accommodation for Stevie and his partner).

I got the feeling that in Wright's mind Scott was playing to packed houses night after night and was rolling in money as a result and he (Wright) felt that as the story was about him then some of that income should be heading his way.

I wondered at the end of the story if ACA had paid Stevie Wright for this 'non' story?
"To be a Penrith Panther is an honour. A privilege ... we don't just let any bastard in." - Dave Applebee
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Ross.

Scotty on ACA tonigh? 4 years 2 months ago #16961

• Puss
  • Thank you received: 254
..... who cares, I got friday on my mind. :whistle:

Scotty on ACA tonigh? 4 years 2 months ago #16963

It was a shameful display by the ACA tonight. It goes to show the lack of credibility that farce of a "Public Affairs" show ACA is.

Most the people on this forum know how much of a honest and down to earth Scotty is. The piece on the ACA tonight was a stitch up through and through.

As Ross also said, I wondered of the Steve and Fay were paid for that interview.

Predatory gutter journalism at it's worst.

Scotty on ACA tonigh? 4 years 2 months ago #16964

• Dufeyz
  • Thank you received: 44
Ever since i learned about how these shows operated in high school, i have hated them ever since. They target random people based of complete garbage. You should check out "the chasers war on everything" on youtube. They pride themselves on attacking shows like ACA and today tonight. Its pretty entertaining. check it out.