Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 3 weeks ago #20675

• Steve Tidball
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
Just wanted to express my deep thanks to all of you who make up the Panther Pride Supporters Group.

First of all of you who post here daily and really drive the conversation and debate, it's the heart of this site, and what makes it great.

Secondly to the moderators, who even though it may go unnoticed by most they are working in the background to make this a great place to discuss all things Panthers.

Last (but not least) the Financial Supporters of this site, Dirty Pig Clothing, Nadim & Co., League Freak, Tidball Accountancy, and Boom Media for keeping the lights on and getting the bills paid.

We are looking to build slowly and and some more value to the site and would love to get some input from you all on how things are and what direction we move in. Take our 2014 Feedback Survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/NS2SCSP

Again, thanks for all your support, and get the word out there about Panther Pride and get your friends on board and registered to the site as we look towards a bumper 2015 season.

Take our 2014 Feedback Survey
www.surveymonkey.com/s/NS2SCSP
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You   mutley, hivnoh holova, Pomoz, Panther mike, P4N7H3R5, Kevin, Dufeyz

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 3 weeks ago #20678

• Panther mike
  • Thank you received: 8
Have loved getting on here, we just need to build the numbers a bit more for next year. After this years success, shouldnt be to hard.

Nice work Steve.
Whadddup 

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 2 weeks ago #20696

thanks steve and all the mods for this forum, oh and the advertisers too dirty pig and company.
wouldn't have this without your support. thanks to the contributors good or bad who made the disscusion
and arguments fun to read..great year for the team and ivan, was disappointed last saturday against the dogs
but not in the team.. all the best..

SP

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 2 weeks ago #20699

• panthermike
  • Thank you received: 10
Nice work Panthers and good job Steve.

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 1 week ago #20750

• Kevin
  • Panthers Hate Parra
  • Thank you received: 183
Your a Legend Steve, thanks for allowing us like minded (well most of the time) fans to express our views.

A big thanks also to Dave at Dirty Pig for his sponsorship generosity and all other sponsors for that matter, being the recipient of the Dirty Pig $100 second place from the 9's comp, I scored some nice stuff.

Onwards and Upwards Panther Fans

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 1 week ago #20754

• Panther mike
  • Thank you received: 8
Kevin wrote:
Your a Legend Steve, thanks for allowing us like minded (well most of the time) fans to express our views.

A big thanks also to Dave at Dirty Pig for his sponsorship generosity and all other sponsors for that matter, being the recipient of the Dirty Pig $100 second place from the 9's comp, I scored some nice stuff.

Onwards and Upwards Panther Fans

Oooo are we still paying out on the 3/4 season tipping comp? :silly: :silly: :silly:
Whadddup 

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 6 days ago #20785

• Pomoz
  • Thank you received: 204
A big thanks to Steve, you are providing a great service to Panther fans and deserve plenty of plaudits. Your comments contribution is also appreciated, bringing as it does, a sense of balance to proceedings when comments go a bit "dark". Your survey doesn't really give an opportunity to make suggestions or comments in general so I thought I would make a few here.

- The only thing this forum needs is more members. Sometimes it is difficult to generate discussion because we don't have enough attendees. If we could promote the site and get more members, it will be more fun for everyone.

- I want to offer my thanks to those people who turn up regularly to comment and keep the site ticking over. I don't always agree with their views, as much as they don't agree with mine, but thats the point, its the discussion that makes it fun. My apologies if I miss anybody but many thanks to Ross, Kevin (allergic to maths but makes up for it with his sense of humour),, Mutley (frustrated artist? or just frustrated), ACT (fellow soldier. Respect), SAP (his face sewing, carpet chewing antics help ease the pain of losing to Cronulla), Tylooper, Shazza (who takes time off from stalking Bryce Cartwright to get the pot stirring), Puss (who has been name checked in the the Proclaimers' song "Oh Jean"), Panther1967 and Mr Walker (you would think we knew him well enough to call him by his first name by now, but "Mr" it still is).

- I wish dark bloom, Bathurst Tom, Max and Richo were on here more often (not meant as criticism, more a plea) as they always make a great contribution and come back Nads, please. In fact, everybody come back more often and say stuff!

- The league unlimited forum is also a great source of Panther comments. They have accused the Pride of a being a forum in which they are unable to comment freely, but that is not my experience at all. I must confess that because their match day comments flow more vigorously I find myself spending time commenting there, rather than on here (please don't ban me Steve for my blasphemy). I am not sure how we do this, but it would be great if we could attract some of their members to this site. At the very least we should make sure the league unlimited guys know they are welcome and they are free to make comments without club influence (which is what I think the hangup is).

Once again, thanks to Steve and thanks to fellow forumites. Bring on 2015!
The following user(s) said Thank You   mutley, ACTPanthers, Kevin

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 6 days ago #20789

• mutley
  • Thank you received: 200
Pomoz wrote:
Mutley (frustrated artist? or just frustrated)
Definitely frustrated artist. Unfortunately work sucks all of the creativity out of me these days (use it dealing with morons :P )

Pomoz wrote:
They have accused the Pride of a being a forum in which they are unable to comment freely
That may have been the case to a certain extent during the days the forum was a direct link to the club, and club employees & mods needed to protect the best interests of the club, but we have relaxed a fair bit over the last couple of years that we have been standing alone. We still have rules that need to be adhered to, and for the most part they are by most forum members.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 days ago by mutley.

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 6 days ago #20799

• Kevin
  • Panthers Hate Parra
  • Thank you received: 183
Pomoz wrote:
Kevin (allergic to maths but makes up for it with his sense of humour),,

Only Statistics Pomoz - Statistical significance is the low probability of obtaining at least as extreme results given that the null hypothesis is true. It is an integral part of statistical hypothesis testing where it helps investigators to decide if a null hypothesis can be rejected.......so anyway as I was saying WHAT THE :P

The league unlimited forum is also a great source of Panther comments.

I've never visited the league unlimited site, it'd be like visiting Queen St, St Mary's......I'm married :ohmy:

Thanks for a fantastic Season 2014 3 years 5 days ago #20802

• ACTPanthers
  • Thank you received: 93
Pomoz wrote:
ACT (fellow soldier. Respect)

*Thumbs Up*

Agree with the LU section as well - You get the occasional d**khead over there (I've been guilty of it myself) but if we can manage to get a few regulars from there discussions will pick for sure

I do, on occasion, "advertise" this forum on the ACT Panthers FB and Twitter accounts so I'll make sure keep that up when I can.
ACT Penrith Panthers Fans Group
Twitter - @ACTPanthers
FaceBook - ACT Penrith Panthers Fans
And, if you would like to contact me directly please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You   Pomoz