Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thanks for a Great Season 2015

Thanks for a Great Season 2015 2 years 1 month ago #22974

• Steve Tidball
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
Thanks again to all the members here who participate in hearty discussion and make Panther Pride great. The end of the 2015 season marks the three year anniversary of the Panther Pride site.

I have noticed a few Rugby League forums have closed over the past 2 years, and I feel that the reason comes down to not having a great core of people who participate. While the number of people on here is not as great as it could be, the strong core of our regulars keep the foundations strong, and will help to grow the community.

As has said in a earlier thread, funding is covered for the site and will see it continue to run many years into the future. We try to run this site with as little of advertising as possible as to not ruin the experience on forum.

I want to personally thank Mutley for all his work on here, a man who deserves more credit then he gets. I have had a few hurdles this year, and had left me not able to dedicate the time I have to the site. Mutley has made sure this site has continued to run seamlessly no questions asked.

Speaking of dedicated mods, I will be making some changes to the moderator ranks in the off season, which will result in some room for some new blood. If you are interested in possibly becoming a mod, please send me a PM.

We will be also be looking for people with Twitter accounts who would like to be able to post through the Panther Pride Official Twitter Account, again if you are interested please send me a PM or DM us on Twitter through @pantherpride_au

Lastly, we will be doing some advertising before the start of the 2016 season (probably around the Auckland Nines) to get some traffic into the site but it would also help if during the offseason you can let people you know who are also Panther fans to come join the conversation, as well as spreading the word about Panther Pride on Facebook and Twitter.

Once again, thanks so much for being part of Panther Pride in 2015, and here is to an even better Season 2016.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You   mutley, Puss, Pomoz, Panther mike, ACTPanthers, Kevin, TalentScout, Dufeyz