Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thanks for an Amazing Season 2016

Thanks for an Amazing Season 2016 1 year 2 months ago #25493

• Steve Tidball
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
I'll keep it short this year. Promise.

It's been an interesting year in Panther Land. At the end of last season, we were looking to start 2016 with a new coach and a vastly different looking side to the end of the season. We said goodbye to Soward, Segeyaro and Taylor, and found a new number 9 in a old favorite at the club.

There's been a lot to chat and debate about his year, and amongst the faces of the regulars to Panther Pride, we have welcomed some new regulars. Hopefully this trend continues as the Panthers get closer to tasting that Premiership glory.

I want to personally thank you all for your participation this year. As usual the lively debate and conversation leaves the 'rambling' of 'fairweather' fans on Facebook pages for dead. I truly appreciate you all.

I also want to apologize for my lack of being on here regularly this year, there have been a few changes I have had to deal with this year, and I would like to again thank Mutley for being here and keeping a watchful eye over this place. I know all is well with him at the helm.

Changes for 2017? I haven't thought much about it to be honest. When I have some time in the off season to go over things I will make some announcements. We are looking for one or two new mods for 2017, if that's something that interests you then send me a Personal Message.

Again, thanks for a memorable year on Panther Pride. Enjoy the off-season and holiday season.

Cheers,
Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You   mutley, Kevin

Thanks for an Amazing Season 2016 1 year 2 months ago #25500

• Kevin
  • Panthers Hate Parra
  • Thank you received: 186
Steve,

Appreciate your work mate.

Be sure to message all previous contacts for the new season, I was looking back at some old posts and we have lost a lot of knowledgeable debate in the last year or so.

Although SBF has provided PLENTY of reading, enough to cover most absentees :lol:

Enjoy the off season people, I will still be on here in the off season taking a peek at what Puss (& others) might have to say, any early tips for the Cup? SAP - Test the goat on the horses :blink:

I think the cricket will be soul destroying, based on our recent form :sick:

Go the Ford's or anyone but holden, the parra of car racing :P

KEEP SMILING PEOPLE
The following user(s) said Thank You   Puss

Thanks for an Amazing Season 2016 1 year 1 month ago #25541

you have a pretty loose understanding of the word 'amazing'.

what took place on this forum in 2016...that could conceivably be referred to as 'amazing' ?

Thanks for an Amazing Season 2016 1 year 1 month ago #25542

• Puss
  • Thank you received: 256
...... ain't much history round these parts of a goat tippin successful multi's. B)
I' d say that's amazing wouldn't you? SA & algebra's doin your head in, come home soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You   Kevin