14. Sione KATOA
15. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
16. Tim BROWNE
17. James FISHER-HARRIS
18. Matt MOYLAN
19. Dean WHARE
20. Viliame KIKAU
21. Sitaleki AKAUOLA

Griffin has stuck with the same 17 for another week which is good going into these last few games in the hunt for a finals place with Moylan and Whare possible for a call up

This will be a real tough game with Cowboys desperate to get a win and Panthers needing a win to remain in contention for the 8.

This is a game where we will need a higher completion rate and minimise errors especially coming out of our end but Cowboys have great defensive systems and breaking them down will be hard and will require patience from our boys.

Just on a side note, i wonder what the spray Green gave about refs will have any impact on how they get treated on Saturday?

Should be dry and fast track which will suit both these teams...should be a beauty!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Panthers v Cowboys 3 months 1 week ago #26449

In the race to finals, fortune is in our hands.

The results so far and the remaining draw leads to my following calculations:

If we win all games, we can finish as high as fourth - big ask I know.

Lose one game, and it's 4th, 5th or 6th depending on other results.

Lose two games and it's 6th, 7th or 8th depending on results and for and against.

Lose three games and we most likely miss out, it becomes a "mathematical chance" from there.

Of the remaining games, I rank the highest risk of loss the away game against Canberra, then this home game against the cows. Of course this is on the basis we keep putting in, don't give up and play for each other.

While we haven't been winning pretty, we have been winning. Playing through the grind and getting the result.

Yes, we could obviously improve our 5th tackle options, particularly kicking for return sets, but in order to keep getting the 2 points from here, the simple things like discipline (not giving away silly penalties), ball control and completion rates, are more important than ever.

We are blessed with a good draw, and we must grasp the gift of these late season home games with both hands.

The cows will be as desperate as us tonight, and with desperation come danger. We must not underestimate the challenge ahead, but grasp the opportunity.

While I would love for us to "turn it on", and win by 30, the truth is a tough and ugly win will do. The two points is all that matters.

Penrith by 9 points.
The following user(s) said Thank You   steamboatfarmer

Panthers v Cowboys 3 months 1 week ago #26450

Hook's video on Panthers website reveals Moylen to play. Brown to Start (RCG to bench?).

Not sure who would drop out - I would have May on the bench instead of Katoa