Panther Pride

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: James Pattinson out of ashes

James Pattinson out of ashes 4 years 2 months ago #16071

• Johnston
  • Thank you received: 5
James Pattinson has been ruled out of the rest of the ashes with stress fractures.

WE ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

James Pattinson out of ashes 4 years 2 months ago #16107

• Tylooper
  • Thank you received: 197
I rate him highly but I think the best bowler in this squad hasn't played yet. Give Bird a run, he is as close to Pigeon we have and his line and length will test the Poms. For any of you who have been to Lords, you will know how steep the slope is and Pattinson didn't handle it. Bird would have put the ball on a good line and length all day long.

We need batsmen who value their wicket. The Watson review was terrible and one that smacked of self importance (even if Rodgers told him to review it). As a batsman, you know when you are plum and Shane-o, you were plum.

We need a total overhaul of the batting line up because none of them besides the skipper deserve a spot. Hughes has the temperament of a fire cracker, Smith is a loose as a....well, you figure it out. Rodgers just simply isn't a test player.

Where are the Stuart Law's and Bradley Hodge's? We are back to the dim, dark days when we had to stomach pinning our hopes on Dodemaide, Ritchie and bloody Rod McCurdy for crying out loud.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Tylooper.

James Pattinson out of ashes 4 years 2 months ago #16111

• Ross
  • Thank you received: 353
Pattinson out? AGAIN??

Cripes, now we have to find another batsman who can bowl as good as James too.
"To be a Penrith Panther is an honour. A privilege ... we don't just let any bastard in." - Dave Applebee