Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Arsenal in the transfer window

Arsenal in the transfer window 4 years 2 months ago #17247

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
  • Thank you received: 108
After promises of a spending spree with a war chest of more than $100 million.You'd think the Gunners would be one of the biggest spenders so far in the transfer window.

Well you're wrong.

We haven't spent a penny.The only transfer was a young french player (Typical) and he was FREE!We aren't only the ones who have spent the least money.We are also the only ones who have made a profit.After selling and loaning off so many players our squad is now thinner than Penrith's current squad because of injuries.And now with a few injuries threatening to make our squad even thinner.I just don't understand why we haven't pushed for signings.We have been linked with every player under the sun and yet nothing has came off of it.More than likely the hype of the war chest we had to spend was just to get people to renew their season tickets.

I, Like many other people are sick and tired of fighting for CL spots every year.And with some of the recruits Spurs have made we probably won't even be in the CL next year.

What's your opinion on this?For me this whole transfer window is making me want to smash my head in to the wall.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You   hivnoh holova

Arsenal in the transfer window 4 years 2 months ago #17393

• Ranga
  • Thank you received: 3
I think this one fan sums it all up for all Gunners fans mate hahahaha

The following user(s) said Thank You   Panther Jack

Arsenal in the transfer window 4 years 2 months ago #17456

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
Lol.Love that picture.

And after that humiliating loss and we have got even MORE injuries.We seriously HAVE to recruit sooner rather than later.

I just hope to god we don't buy another Squillaci or a Chamack because of the panic.

Fellaini and Lewandowski please!!!!

Arsenal in the transfer window 4 years 2 months ago #17458

• hivnoh holova
  • Celebrating 40 Years as a Penrith tragic !
  • Thank you received: 114
As an Arsenal fan I'd like to see Wenger leave now. He has never adjusted to the transfer market once billionaire owners distorted it. He has done a wonderful job in the club's transition to the Emirates and the paying off of the stadium but his time has passed. Still, he should only be replaced with a world class coach if he goes.
I feel for the Arsenal fans who pay exorbitant prices for tickets to be served up the rubbish we saw on Saturday from a squad that has mid table depth at this stage.

Wegner needs to learn the difference between price and value. He knows the price of everything but the value of little.
The following user(s) said Thank You   Panther Dave

Arsenal in the transfer window 4 years 2 months ago #17468

• Ross
  • Thank you received: 353

Attachment MCFC.png not found

1st EPL match out of the way. 37 matches to go.
"To be a Penrith Panther is an honour. A privilege ... we don't just let any bastard in." - Dave Applebee

Arsenal in the transfer window 4 years 1 month ago #18200

• Panther Jack
  • It's bad luck i swear.
After the Spurs game and the signing of Ozil on deadline day for 42 million pounds(WHO SAW THAT COMING?!?!?!) i have to say that i was proven wrong by Arsene Wenger!And i am very happy to be proven wrong!

Sure a CAM is not the most needed signing(Probably one of our least) but Ozil is one of the best midfielders in the world.VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY happy to see we signed him.

Excited to see him in the Arsenal kit!

And Flamini was brilliant in the derby!

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOTTENHAM!!!!SPENT OVER 100 POUNDS IN THE TRANSFER MARKET AND YOU COULDN'T BEAT US AND WE SPENT NOTHING PRIOR TO THE GAME! :lol:

Forever in our shadow! :)