Your Offseason Sports Routine

Just for the record, my NFL season is going so well. New Orleans Saints 12-2-0 (and NFL League Leaders) with two games left in the bag.

I just hope the Penrith Panthers 2019 season goes as well.

Sonā€™s side won their comp. Wedt Ham are winning.
Wanderers are ā€¦ wandering round like chooks
with their heads cut off. !!!

Premier league getting to the pointy end with Man City a point clear of Liverpool with 3 games to play. Does anybody else remember back in the day when it was 2 points a win and 1 point a draw. With that system Liverpool would be 1 point ahead.

ā€¦ interesting, Liverpool lost 1 game/ City lost 4.
Wonā€™t be long before they play xtra time ā€˜golden goalā€™
and eradicate draws altogether. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And again Puss. Aint life grand.

1 Like

yessiree birdman, wonderful. :yum:

Not sure what Iā€™m going to be doing this summer. Have decided to leave the buses after almost 16 years. Not really sure when I will make my exit or what I will do (although I want to wait until after the Metallica & Slipknot concert in a few weeks).

I got my LO license last week & am going for LF tomorrow. Looking at doing RSA & RCG, along with a bar course in the next few weeks. May also upgrade to HR license. Will look around & see where I stand after that. Might even move down the South Coast or Southern Highlands if I can get a decent paying job.

Donā€™t know if I will see as much sport as usual at this stage with everything up in the air.

Drinking and gambling

2 Likes

Best of luck with the life change Mutley! I hope it all goes well for you.

I did the same myself about 10 years ago. It was difficult at first, mainly because Iā€™d been doing the same job for about 20 years & it took a while to figure out who I was and establish a new identity. But it all worked out in the end. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a good move for you!

Enjoy Metallica. (Just out of curiosity, did you like ā€˜Luluā€™, the album they did with Lou Reed? I did!)

1 Like

Thanks Bryan,

Havenā€™t heard that album yet, on my to do list, but not a high priority at the moment. Unfortunately the concert has been cancelled, might turn out for the best & get to sit with a few mates when they reschedule.