[2019] R13 Panthers v Roosters - Game Day Thread

lovely day, good crowd, pleasing win. More please. :sunglasses:

That is was we were all expecting at the beginning of the year.

A great all round effort. I couldnā€™t fault a single player in the 17.

We played as a team, and played with determination. Will be interesting to see our MOTM outing this week, I reckon it could be quite a spread of votes.

Great weather and great crowd too.

:mega: Man of the Match voting is now open here.

http://pantherpride.com.au/t/round-13-v-roosters-motm/

Agreed. Effort and improvement is all I want to see at this point, and every single one of them showed that today. Couldnā€™t be happier with that win.

MOTM voting was tricky this week - tough to narrow it down to just 3.

Well that was a good game of footy. The boys really played for the full 80ā€™ & were deserving of the win. Not a bad player, and the best things was that they played some footy. Making a few errors when playing some footy is ok - we were making a lot of errors earlier in the season just playing basic footy.

Maybe the ā€˜poisonā€™ is gone as we seem a completely different team. That said, I donā€™t think we can go with only two ā€˜bigā€™ forwards on the bench in the longer term - having Luai on the bench, as well as a 2nd D/H makes it too hard in the rotation of the big guys week to week.

Awesome result, how did big Sam go in Reggieā€™s?

He is doing great in Canterbuy Cup. he did get sin binned for a Professional Foul but performance was great. Made 96 Run Metres (42 Post Contact Metres), and 23 tackles (with 100% Efficiency). I say maybe another week he might be good to play a game in First Grade (only if a spot is open for him since he is not in the Top 30).

Thanks Steve, that is awesome news, I hope he gets through a couple of seasons with no more injuries, he deserves it.