[2021] PF Storm v Panthers - Game Day Thread

Pangai to start at prop for Leota. Martin moves to start in the 2nd row & Kikau to the bench.

Good move to shift Martin out of prop, imho. Hope Pangsi takes a big helping of disciplined angry pills, rips into the Storm forwards & puts the brakes on Welch & co monstering Cleary.

Not long to wait now. Getting excited!

Just saw IC interviewed and he hinted at the first 20 and its importance not to let Storm get on top

For me we have to hurt Brandon Smith and unsettle Munsterā€¦they of course will target NC and like the bunnies last night would be good if we had an alternate kicker at least for the first 20

and change things up, kick early and keep turning their big boppers around.

If we are in this for a long way, we should get the lolliesā€¦we just cannot let Storm get any cheap points and in succession on us.

The game last night shows how that ends.

Go Panthers.

The time is almost hear- go Panthers!

Wow wow wow

Keep it up boys.

The intensity is insane.

Good, tight first half. Both teams have blown opportunities, but we have looked to be on top. Magnificent vision & execution from Cleary for our try.

1 Like

Hey Mutley you got any alcohol left, send it over here will ya.

I canā€™t believe how good our goalline defense is, and the amount of tackles Sorensen got through in the last five minutes.

No way that tackle on Luai wasnā€™t a penalty

3 Likes

Iā€™m pacing myself, still got the AFL GF to watch after this

We need to speak to Steve about a ā€˜specialā€™ mod allowance for games like this. :wink:

1 Like

With Welch & Smith now ruled out of the rest of the game, it will probably negate any advantage they had from having the week off.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only got two cans left, I will have a keg for next weekend

1 Like

lots to take out of the first half and the best thing is we turned up and we are right in this

I got 1 leg up with Smith hurt and Munster has been shut down for 40

Bellamy will demand a response from them for the first 10 to 15 minutes and we need to be alert for an absolute onslaught because if they fail we roll on with he game

This next 15 will be GF like and intensity will be enormousā€¦i hope Luai can make it back

We just need to turn them around and them being 2 forwards short will work for us.

Panthers its go time!!!

2 Likes

Real great first half. I was of the firm belief that if we could get the Storm uncomfortable they will need to make decisions on the fly, and slip up.

The defence is super solid and the attack is on song, the Storm may have played up into form.

1 Like

WOW WOW WOW, defence take a bow!

I think I just broke the lounge, good thing it got in the way, the missus was right behind it.

3 Likes

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

God, I almost had a heart attack the last 10 minutes! What a great win!!

2 Likes

I am one happy panther fan

That was a giant team effort and we won the game, no ifs and buts

The whole team were great and please Steveā€¦NO MOTM this weekā€¦they all deserve a big well done

Celebrate tonight but the big prize awaits and if we can compete like that, we will be int he GF for aa long long way

I hope JFH is ok and Cleary has nothing to worry about with his report charge.

2 Likes

:mega: Panther Pride Man of the Match voting is now open here.

Note: Finals matches carry a x1.5 multiplier, with the Grand Final with a x2 point multiplier.

Great effort across the park. Melbourne never really got into any rhythm & we stifled them at every turn. Enjoying the win, and will enjoy the banter with my brother even more this week.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wow. Fantastic game. So proud to be a Panther supporter. I am worried we have already played our GF.

2 Likes