![]()
I think the thing is the last month of footy hasn’t been overly convincing; Cleary has pinched a couple of close wins and we’ve lost a couple. We’ve dropped from 1st to 4th, potentially lower depending on how this round went (now no lower than 4). Injuries were mounting, even now key players like Edwards look busted and Cleary is Rd 1 finals prospect. All at the worst possible point in the season.
Gus was on the commentary talking about how he can see a big score of 50+ coming, but it felt like we never got going and the Rabbits were always in it.
That said, I saw a solid foundation to build from last night and agree with your comments mrwalker.
I remember thinking ‘what on earth is going on’ after Tito’s second try. The Rabbits looked cooked. But then the game just took forever. 65 minutes in, the wife sat down to watch and said ‘wow, there’s still a long way to go’. I hadn’t looked at the clock but thought there was only a couple of minutes left. Man was I shocked!
I have to specifically cheer this:- Cody Walker’s fwd pass was called!! ![]()
But wtf was going on here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_SpUfvJwql/
