[2021] Round 4 v Sea Eagles MOTM

Vote for your Round 4 v Sea Eagles of the Match

Penrith Panthers 46 Tries Brian To’o (2), Viliame Kikau (2), Moses Leota, Matt Burton, Kurt Capewell, Paul Momirovski
Goals Nathan Cleary (7/9)
Manly Sea Eagles 6 Tries Cade Cust
Goals Reuben Garrick (1/1)

Who are your votes for this weeks Man of the Match? (Please select 3 players)

• Stephen Crichton
  • Charlie Staines
  • Paul Momirovski
  • Matt Burton
  • Brian To’o
  • Jerome Luai
  • Nathan Cleary
  • Moses Leota
  • Mitch Kenny
  • James Fisher-Harris
  • Viliame Kikau
  • Kurt Capewell
  • Isaah Yeo
  • Tyrone May
  • Spencer Leniu
  • Matthew Eisenhuth
  • Liam Martin

0 voters

How do we just name 3???

3 Likes

That’s a weekly problem, Mr Walker. It’s like living the dream, and I don’t want to wake up.

3 Likes

It’s hard to pick just three, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I think though in a great side last night, Luai, Kikau and To’o were standouts though.

2 Likes

Who would of thought for the first 4 rounds this year, To’o would be up there each and every week.

He has certainly taken his game to the next level.

1 Like

To’o has certainly taken his chances, but he’s been ably assisted
by an organised pack and some great half back direction.

2 Likes

Moses Leota was the difference in the first 20, does that not matter to anyone !!!

1 Like

I gave Leota a vote!

He may be going a little unnoticed, but his first 22minute stint was flawless, often taking two hit ups a set, and topping our forward run meters.

I shamelessly say he is one of my favorites for his no none sense go forward. Not to mention that wonderful try involving all 3 middle forwards!

2 Likes

Leota was right up there for me. I guess it’s kind of cruel in a way. He puts in so much that people just kind of expect it from him.

Despite what people said about being a bit shallow up front this year I think all of our forwards (Leota, JFH, Capewell, Eisenhuth & Leniu) are absolutely carving it up.

1 Like