[2022] Round 7 v Raiders MOTM

Vote for your Round 7 v Raiders Man of the Match

Penrith Panthers 36 Tries Stephen Crichton (3), Isaah Yeo, Taylan May, Viliame Kikau.
Goals Nathan Cleary (6/7)
Canberra Raiders 12 Tries Joseph Tapine.
Goals Brad Schneider (1/1)
  • Dylan Edwards
  • Charlie Staines
  • Izack Tago
  • Stephen Crichton
  • Taylan May
  • Jarome Luai
  • Nathan Cleary
  • Matthew Eisenhuth
  • Apisai Koroisau
  • James Fisher-Harris
  • Viliame Kikau
  • Liam Martin
  • Isaah Yeo
  • Scott Sorensen
  • Spencer Leniu
  • Jaeman Salmon
  • Soni Luke

0 voters

Mission impossible - how can you pick up to 3 players when the other 14 would be hardly done by? I cannot vote this week.

2 Likes

I thought Kikau was a standout - but then gave the other 2 to our bench forwards in Leniu and Salmon, they were brutal in defense.

2 Likes

I thought Crichton was worth of a vote this week. His 3 tries aside, he played out of his skin against the Raiders. You could tell he was out there to make a point and the aggression in attack and defence was evident.

I’m not sure it was because of the Raiders or not, but if he goes in with that attitude week in and our he will in a NSW Sky Blue jersey in no time.

I don’t give MOTM votes to backs as a general rule, it has to be a 11/10 before they are considered :rofl:

1 Like

Considering it was a great team effort, I gave my votes to the key players in our spine- Edwards, Cleary and Yeo

the hardest thing about following our team used to be Tues afternoon reading ME’s team selected for the next weekend. Now it’s deciding the votes each week! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m sure we all prefer this headache Mr Walker

2 Likes

2 Names came immediately to mind - I am sooooo thankful we are past that :pray:

I should also acknowledge the efforts of Eisenhuth up front, he is having a real go ATM. He was my only bug bear early in the season.

2 Likes