[2020] Round 12 v Sea Eagles MOTM

Vote for your Round 12 v Sea Eagles Man of the Match

Penrith Panthers 42 Tries Charlie Staines (2), Isaah Yeo, Stephen Crichton, Nathan Cleary, Brent Naden, Apisai Koroisau.
Goals Nathan Cleary (7/8)
Manly Sea Eagles 12 Tries Jake Trbojevic, Jorge Taufua.
Goals Reuben Garrick (2/2)

Who are your votes for this weeks Man of the Match? (Please select 3 players)

• Caleb Aekins
  • Josh Mansour
  • Brent Naden
  • Stephen Crichton
  • Charlie Staines
  • Jerome Luai
  • Nathan Cleary
  • James Tamou
  • Apisai Koroisau
  • James Fisher-Harris
  • Viliame Kikau
  • Liam Martin
  • Isaah Yeo
  • Tyrone May
  • Spencer Leniu
  • Moses Leota
  • Zane Tetevano

0 voters

Hard to choose just 3 when it was such a complete performance across the park.

1 Like

No surprise such a wide spread of votes. I could of easily given votes to many others.

So welcoming and different from last year - JFH then daylight for most the season.

Not to mention our attach is now longer “throw it to Kikau”

1 Like

It will be a hard task to get it down to three.

Nathan Cleary is a must, but I think the other two will be the two other ‘halves’ out there.

Jerome Luai was amazing, Manly had a strategy of shutting down Nathan, and it worked to a degree for a while, but Laui took advantage of the situation and put on some amazing play. His kicking, passing and running was on point.

The other will be Tyrone May. Thrown in to the centre role (a position he isn’t too familiar with) he showed why he deserves that utility role. that wing stayed sharp as ever, and having a extra kicking half out there made Panthers attack deadly.

1 Like

wow Steve, not 1 forward worthy of your vote……. :frowning_face:

Maybe they will try harder next week ha ha haaaaa

As other have already said if I could give a vote to them all but alas we only have 3.

Thought the forwards were excellent as always this season, can’t fault them this week. But the three I had mentioned just took it up a notch on Sunday. They made sure Manly would collect the ball on their line and work for every metre, which as you have mentioned the forwards did not make the task easy for them.

Actually this would be the first week I have not picked a forward. To be honest the halves made it very hard to pick anybody else.

Bloody good problem to have right, the forwards don’t get a vote because they are continually achieving such a high level of result week in week out, and when the backs step up, it stands out more lol

LOVE IT !

The biggest problem right now is who do you leave out of the side. Decision gets harder to make every week.

1 Like

I see that Charlie Staines scored 6% of the vote; imagine how well he would go with MOTFirst25minutes.