2021 Panther Pride Player of the Season

2021 Panther Pride Player of the Season

The Man of the Match points winner will be announced next Monday alongside this years Player of the season. This award is awarded to the player who voters agree was the most consistent and standout player of the season. It will be a hard task, as there were so many standouts this year. 5 votes can be cast per person. Poll will close on Monday alongside the Grand Final MOTM voting. Winners will be announced later next week.

In the event of a draw, the player with the higher Man of the Match total score will be the winner.

Who gets your votes for the 2021 PantherPride Player of the Season? (Please select 5 players)

• Matt Burton
  • Kurt Capewell
  • Nathan Cleary
  • Stephen Crichton
  • Dylan Edwards
  • Matt Eisenhuth
  • Isaah Yeo
  • James Fisher-Harris
  • J’maine Hopgood
  • Robert Jennings
  • Mitchell Kenny
  • Viliame Kikau
  • Apisai Koroisau
  • Spencer Leniu
  • Moses Leota
  • Jarome Luai
  • Liam Martin
  • Taylan May
  • Tyrone May
  • Paul Momirovski
  • Brent Naden
  • Tevita Pangai Junior
  • Jaeman Salmon
  • Lindsay Smith
  • Scott Sorensen
  • Charlie Staines
  • Izack Tago
  • Brian To’o

0 voters

Am I the only one who wishes for 30 votes?

I am so in awe of how we play as a team

2 Likes

It’s as hard to pick 5 here at is is to pick 3 most weeks. Maybe we need a system where we give each player a rating out of 5 or 10, don’t known if it’s possible on here though.

1 Like

Not possible… yet. But working on it.

2 Likes

For me a measure of how far we have come as a team/squad is in this exercise. In 2018 & 19 it was literally Fish first & daylight second. Fish is as good as ever (better?), but the whole squad has gone to a new level making just 5 so hard to come up with & comes down to who to leave out.

When you’re forced to leave out players such as Dylan, Marto, Romey, Burto, Moses & Billy (oops, almost forgot Api) it’s just ridiculous, and the others are good players also.

4 Likes