[2021] R8 Panthers v Sea Eagles - Game Day Thread

It would be worth the $350 to waste the judiciary’s time by challenging it.

The call was ludicrous. The fact he got charged blows my mind.

3 Likes

Agree Steve, go to the judiciary and make a mockery of the charge, embarrass these nuffies…although, they are only paid sycophants so not sure it will have the desired affect.

The problem is that despite the evidence, the nrl lackeys will not overturn the charge because it is the Panthers. Just look at what happened with Momirovski.

I don’t expect them to overturn it @HillsPanther, I just would like the Panthers legal team to waste the judiciary’s time. They can talk about the weather for all I care.

Like @Kevin said, just make a mockery of the charge and embarrass them to some degree. Hell I’ll pay the $350 if I could sit in and watch it all unfold.

1 Like

Not our best display, but each week we face a team that is psyched up to beat us, to be the one that breaks our streak. The fact that we come up with enough to win each week is fantastic. Sure, we all would like a big win each week, but that is not realistic.
The boys are enjoying the game, they are putting in & I again say, let’s just enjoy the ride.

3 Likes