Are the Eels not as good as media have them?

1 Like

You can get it losing.
You can get it while taking a bruising.
You can get it smashed at a Grand Final, at halftime leaving the joint.
You can get it sitting on the field crying what the point.
You can get it giving your fans a bore.
You can get it going 0 and 4.
You can get it in the car ride home wondering “How?”.
As a matter of fact… I got that feeling right now.
PARRA… PARRA EELS.

3 Likes

1 Like

The way things are going lately, we might soon see a thread on “Are the Panthers not as good as the media have them?”.

1 Like

Souths, Broncos & maybe Dolphins are the only teams that are playing anywhere near as good as the media suggest. Everyone else is hot & cold, but mostly cold.

Yeah, I tend to agree.

They certainly have not hit the ground running as in 2022. But in saying that it’s clear we won’t be having that nice injury free run we had in 2022 either.

Our depth has taken a bit of a beating as well. But resilience isn’t something you train for but rather something you have. The Pennies will come good, let’s hope for a good mid season run.

3 Likes

He’s in for life then…

3 Likes

So he’s been marked “Never to be released” :rofl:

2 Likes

From the NRL media release;

"The NRL has today advised the Parramatta Eels that Dylan Brown is subject to a No-Fault Stand Down Condition under the NRL Rules.

New South Wales Police charged Dylan Brown with several counts of sexually touch without consent following an incident at Double Bay on Saturday 3 June 2023.

The NRL decision should in no way be interpreted as a view on the innocence or guilt of the player".

Got to love that last sentence. My take on it is guilty until proven innocent. So very wrong (Even if he is an Eel).

1 Like

I turned on NRL360 when i heard this news, guess what, they were happy to entertain the convo… friggen hypocrites !

2 Likes