Covid 19 lockdown

Hope you stay safe & well, Mutley. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I will just go via the lounge room to the kitchen, only use the hallway for bed so I will sleep on the lounge :partying_face:

1 Like

… I’m now officially ‘semi’ retired. Got 3 days work a week from home.
I moved the desk into the kitchen. Told ‘her’ it was your idea Kev ! :wink:

1 Like

Error - You didn’t provide choice so it would be her decision…Just asking for trouble !

Should have said, desk in the kitchen or fridge in the bedroom, your call :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Kevin, give up your day job if you still have one. You are the new Dorothy Dix. :grinning:

1 Like

Giving advice comes naturally to me AR, I’ve got an opinion on everything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now who in their right mind wouldn’t want a (Beer) fridge in the bedroom………All you need are adult nappies and your covered.

Get drunk, pass out, get drunk, pass out…Isolation will be a breeze. Think about how many livers will be available for your transplant when the restrictions are lifted :flushed:

2 Likes

so, Blacktown/Penrith this afternoon named as new covid ‘hotspots’.
That’s a fair chunk of the western suburbs wouldn’t you say.
You reckon that’ll make any difference to the NRL restart proposal?

Backpackers getting away from Bondi !

I hope the backpackers are leaving Bondi, just hopefully to go home. I’ve been off work with a knee injury for over a week, probably back tomorrow if I get physio clearance this afternoon, so don’t know if they are still causing problems around there.

you weren’t partying with ‘em over the weekend were you ??? :partying_face:

Nooooooo - Isolation = alcoholic training

Imagine being isolated and not able to consume alcohol like me… :neutral_face:

:scream:

What is the problem Steve, Mrs won’t let you lol

Almost 2 weeks off work with a knee injury. Probably consumed more alcohol in that time that I had prior to that this year.
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

… did the right thing Mutley, no point rubbing it on the knee. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Medication without the drugs mutley……you genius

2 Likes

You’re in prison!

Don’t ya just luv these games?

1 Like

Don’t ya make booze out of toilet water in ‘the can’ ?

… it’d still taste better than VB ! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Everything is better than VB with one exception !

1 Like