Award Player
Centre of the Year Stephen Crichton
Halfback of the Year Nathan Cleary
Prop of the Year James Fisher-Harris
Second Rower of the Year Viliame Kikau
Lock of the Year Isaah Yeo
Coach of the Year Ivan Cleary
1 Like

I’m hoping to see a Cleary double. API & Yeo would have to be decent chances too.

1 Like

Can’t believe Crichton didn’t get rookie of the year

As far as I know it hasn’t been announced, I’m watch live on Kayo

Might have been watching a replay. Apologies

Fish wins prop of the year
Kiks wins second rower

1 Like

Ivan wins coach of the year

Crichton wins centre of the year

Yeo gets Lock of the year

Cleary gets halfback of the year

Jack Wighton wins player of the year ahead of Gutherson and Cleary. Rommy took a lot of points in the last 5 rounds

You were right Griggsy, Harry Grant won rookie of the year

Cannot believe Kikau and Martin didn’t share the prize :partying_face:

kevin I dont’much give ‘2 hoots’ re the dally’M’ or whatever they wanna call it, ever since Gower was shafted, was it 2003?

I don"t give ‘2 hoots’ about a 'Minor ’ premiership. it’s nice, but no one remembers them, despite it being a tremendous accomplishment.

what I do give ‘2 hoots’ about is a team that actually demonstrates a TEAM’ mentality that benefits many more Panther players and teams and juniors and communities OF THE FUTURE.

BELONG, BELIEVE WAS A CATCH CRY TO SUPPORTERS IN OUR 2003 TRIUMPH.
WIN LOSE OR DRAW, ITS PANTHERS FOREVER FOR ME, NOT
BECAUSE OF A RESULT, BUT BECAUSE WE PLAY THE BRAND OF FOOTY THAT FOOTY IS ALL ABOUT.

And without further ado, if we manage to beat the storm I hereby volunteer kevin and myself to carry on the fine work of Royce Simmons and have a drink with as many of you as we can find. :upside_down_face: :grin: :wink: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I’m glad that Peter V’Landys has spotted the same issue that I have been going on for years, that the winner doesn’t come from a team if they have a really good season. Where points get scattered because all players are deserving.

Vlandy’s is suggesting all players get a rating out of 10 (which I agree with).

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-dally-m-medal-overhaul-peter-vlandys-jack-wighton-raiders-nathan-cleary-panthers/news-story/a2b123409e378fea9d68cf2c184b7ce0

1 Like

And we can see that Mr V’Landy’s reads our forum :smiley: