How is your experience?

It’s been about just over a month now in the new forum platform, and now that many of you on here has had a chance to try it out, how have you found the new site?

• Is it easier or hard to use?
  • Does it have a learning curve?
  • What do you like and dislike about it?

Your feedback will be valuable in establishing what needs to be worked on and if anything needs to be changed.

We are looking on taking on a a few site sponsors in the off-season and some advertising efforts in social media sites but the best form of advertising we can get is work of mouth from our users.

Please, if you see the opportunity to drop the websites name or bring it up in discussions it would be much appreciated. Also if you see an person wanting to talk about Panthers on the street, in a cafe, on Facebook, going skydiving, climbing a mountain… well… you get the gist… let them know about us.

Steve,

I like the new site, in particular the game day info, you’ve killed it with those links, great job.

The one thing I find when discussing the forum is trying to get people to ‘activate’ there and then, otherwise they just forget. I know it’s a cost but have you though about making a business card for the forum link. Given your comment re sponsors, you could use one of them and create a heap of cards. Then (i guess you have to ask first) send each member on here 5 maybe 10 cards for free distribution. I for one would be more than happy to pass them out. That also allows the individuals “anonimity” when joining.

Anyway, just a thought, I know your doing this with basically no budget.

Keep up the good work anyway, cheers

1 Like

Hello Steve,
I like the new site - I’m not overly skilled with technology but I am finding it easier to get information as I get more of a handle on it.
Thank you for your efforts.
TN67

1 Like

I like the new layout, especially game day info, injuries & contract threads make it easy to find info quickly.

1 Like

It took a little bit of getting used to, but it’s certainly become easier and quicker to post than the previous hosted site.

Great job keeping it running and all the fort you put in Steve, I very much appreciate it.

Glad to say, starting to notice the post counts are increasing, hope we can all work toward the sites ongoing success.

1 Like

Great job with the new site. Thank you for taking the time to allow us to have our say.

1 Like

I love the way this site is starting to come alive! It’s almost back to the good old days!

1 Like