Membership 2021

Hi All,

I received a free 2021 - 6 game ($100) membership from the club. I didn’t attend any games last year so they have ‘given’ me a 2021 membership the same as 2020.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Did you pledge your 2020 membership? If you did, maybe there has been a mix-up?

For those who didn’t pledge, & who didn’t request a refund, I understand that they were going to apply a credit for the value of the games actually missed against a 2021 membership. I didn’t know that would become a full new membership &, at least for our category, the price has gone up from last year.

No I didn’t actually do anything i.e. “pledge” - I was quite prepared to ‘donate’ my $100. Was I supposed to fill a form out or something saying this?

I certainly didn’t ask for a credit or refund, new membership just turned up !

I put $300 through the pokes last Friday anyway so we will call it square :crazy_face:

Yes, there was a process to pledge at the time. I guess you were then given a full credit, and then auto renewed?? As long as it’s all square :smile:

O’h i missed the pledge bit - oops

Square…I think they are MILES in front with me and my wallet lol

1 Like
A Recycled Pixel website.
DISCLAIMER

The opinions expressed on Panther Pride are not necessarilly those of the sites owners.
Panther Pirde or Recycled Pixel accept no responsibility for articles presented, their ownership or implications of ownership.
Panther Pride accepts no responsibility for inadvertant copyright breaches. This website does not have any affiliation with the National Rugby League (NRL). or the Penrith Panthers Rugby League Football Club, nor business connection and has not been endorsed by the National Rugby League or Penrith Panthers.
ROLL CALL