R20 Eels v Panthers MOTM

Vote for your Round 20 v Eels Man of the Match

Penrith Panthers 10 Tries Sean O’Sullivan, Liam Martin.
Goals Nathan Cleary (0/1), Sean O’Sullivan (1/1)
Parramatta Eels 34 Tries Reed Mahoney (2), Maika Sivo (2), Isaiah Papali’i, Clinton Gutherson.
Goals Mitchell Moses (5/6)
  • Dylan Edwards
  • Taylan May
  • Izack Tago
  • Robert Jennings
  • Brian To’o
  • Sean O’Sullivan
  • Nathan Cleary
  • James Fisher-Harris
  • Apisai Koroisau
  • Moses Leota
  • Viliame Kikau
  • Liam Martin
  • Isaah Yeo
  • Jaeman Salmon
  • Scott Sorensen
  • Spencer Leniu
  • Charlie Staines

0 voters

Dylan Edwards, Isaah Yeo, Jaeman Salmon.

Salmon might be an unpopular opinon, but I feel he really stepped up when we needed him. Was a huge contributor to the second half ‘win’.

1 Like

Given the effort of winning the second half a man down (2 if you include the Jennings injury), I think every player deserves a vote.

1 Like

Api absolutely ridiculous effort, Liam Martin and Kikau who really held our edges in that 2nd half. Special mention to Dylan Edwards, but backs don’t get my votes :rofl:

2 Likes
A Recycled Pixel website.
DISCLAIMER

The opinions expressed on Panther Pride are not necessarilly those of the sites owners.
Panther Pirde or Recycled Pixel accept no responsibility for articles presented, their ownership or implications of ownership.
Panther Pride accepts no responsibility for inadvertant copyright breaches. This website does not have any affiliation with the National Rugby League (NRL). or the Penrith Panthers Rugby League Football Club, nor business connection and has not been endorsed by the National Rugby League or Penrith Panthers.
ROLL CALL