Season 2022 - predicted ladder

Just cleaning some files on my laptop, and one day of boredom recently I ran a calculated formula to predict season finish for teams in 22.

I took into account last years standing, changes to team recruitment, Spine quality, team experience, and opposition intensity (we scored low on that as the teams will be gunning for us again this year).

With no further ado, this is the results it fed out from top to bottom (regular season)

Panthers
Sea Eagles
Roosters
Storm
Rabbitohs
Sharks
Raiders
Eels

Broncos
Titans
Knights
Warriors
Bulldogs
Cowboys
Tigers

Thoughts?

I think the Bulldogs will finish higher, in the top half of the bottom 8.

I like what the Broncos are building… I think they will sneak into the 8.

Bit concerned with the Storm, Rabbitohs, Eel and Raiders. Lots of roster changes in key positions, it will be interesting to see how that all works out for them.

I think the Top 3 is right (in any order)

Also… you are missing the Dragons (almost missed them myself LOL)

Ok… so here is my estimate.

Panthers
Roosters
Sea Eagles
Storm
Rabbitohs
Broncos
Titans
Eels

Bulldogs
Sharks
Warriors
Knights
Raiders
Dragons
Cowboys
Tigers

Haven’t had a good look at the draw, but I’m thinking roughly:

Top 4:
Panthers
Storm
Roosters
Eels

Next 4:
Manly
Souths
Sharks
Broncos

Next 4:
Raiders
Bulldogs
Titans
Knights

Bottom 4:
Warriors
Dragons
Cowboys
Tigers

Can someone grab last years for me, it’s the same every year.

Note: I got it half right this year :trophy:

Just need those filthy disgusting parasites to get the :spoon:

A Recycled Pixel website.
DISCLAIMER

The opinions expressed on Panther Pride are not necessarilly those of the sites owners.
Panther Pirde or Recycled Pixel accept no responsibility for articles presented, their ownership or implications of ownership.
Panther Pride accepts no responsibility for inadvertant copyright breaches. This website does not have any affiliation with the National Rugby League (NRL). or the Penrith Panthers Rugby League Football Club, nor business connection and has not been endorsed by the National Rugby League or Penrith Panthers.
ROLL CALL