Seasons Greetings from Panther Pride

As the site come to the end of another year I would like to express my thanks to you all for making this site a place for people to get together and have an enjoyable discussion.

Also would like to thank the moderation team of @Mutley, @Puss and @SouthernHillFan for their work making this place ran and keep the discussion flowing. Absolutely amazing guys.

I wish you and your families happy holidays, however you celebrate it, and hope to see you all back in 2022 for what is shaping for a bumper season.

Be sure to check in January for the resumption of the “Greatest Team to Never Play in a grand Final” series, and some pre-season discussion.

There will also be some cosmetic changes taking place in the off season, as we celebrate the Tenth Year Anniversary of Panther Pride.

4 Likes

Thank you Steve. This is the only place I go to talk Panthers, way too much dribble on other cites !

Be Happy, Be Merry and most of all Be Safe Panther fans. Merry Christmas

Remember, if you can’t be good, be good at it !

5 Likes

Thanks again Steve, for all your hard work behind the scenes to provide this platform for us.

Thanks to all the forum members, from lurkers to regular posters, who make this a great place to discuss our team.

I wish you all the best over the holidays & New Year, and look forward to discussing our premiership defence next year.

4 Likes

Best wishes to all our forumites. Stay safe, stay happy, stay here !

5 Likes

Yes best wishes to all & thanks to Steve & the mods for their efforts.

2020 & 21 have been in many ways awful years, but the success of our club & the camaraderie on this forum have been shining lights.

See you all in 22.

4 Likes

A very big Thank You to Steve, Mutley, Southern Hill Fan & Puss for their time and efforts to moderate and administer the site!!

Best wishes to all Panther fans everywhere, but especially the ones on this forum. Hope everyone has a safe, happy and joyful Christmas and all the best for 2022.

4 Likes

Best wishes to all. May all of you, your families and friends have a happy, healthy and safe Christmas and New Year! Many thanks to Steve for this site and thanks to the mods for belting us around the ears when we get too boisterous! :slight_smile: :laughing:

5 Likes