Why not start a thread on the GF teams

I think it will be a Panthers v Cowboys Grand Final

These are the only 2 form teams

Storm have major issues least of which is lack of depth
Souths are too inconsistent
Eels have probably gone backwards from last year
Sharks have improved but no where near enough to challenge
Roosters are simply hanging on
i Figure 8th spot is anyones and like most years will simply make up the numbers and not be a threat.

Simply if we can keep Cleary and Luai fit and on the park we should repeat last years effort IMO

2 Likes

I’m not going to underestimate the Storm. Bellyache has the ability to get them up when it counts.

Cowboys are the only other team I see as a genuine chance.

I think Broncos & Sharks are still a year away.

Dragons are probably 2 years away.

Everyone else seems to be sliding. In saying that, I can see the Roosters making a charge, and maybe causing some havoc in the finals, but not realistically challenging the top 3.

Perhaps the question is who will we beat in the grand final. Personally, I don’t care.

I expect the Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs and Eels to build towards the finals with injured players returning.

The Cowboys are looking strong, and the Sharks are not convincing.

I feel it will come down to Panthers, Storm, Cowboys and Roosters/Eels.

I still don’t see a team that will beat a fit Panthers squad.

1 Like

I hate to say this, but the way the Cowboys are coming along reminds me a bit of us in 2003.

That said, we are so far in front of everyone else.

1 Like

They have the thug core from Wednesday night too, Gilbert and Nanai were among the grubbier players.

Can’t wait for Liam Martin to come up against Gilbert at club level…pay back is a bitch

1 Like

Looks like Papenhuyzen’s season is over, and that would all but write off the Storm now.

3 Likes

We haven’t beaten COVID yet !!!

2 Likes