[2021] R7 Panthers v Knights - Game Day Thread

They have a “set” (soz :rofl:) and forget attitude, it took a couple of weeks of the new season for the coaches to be smarter than the rules.

BTW - I F’ing HATE the new rule where you go back to the start of a set if their is a ‘foul’ committed, the foul is the nuffies stinking up our game with bullshit rules to justify their existance…see what i did there :innocent:

1 Like

I agree, we don’t to go down the Rugby Yawnion route, where they go back 10mins for a penalty. If the ref or flagpersons don’t pick it up at the time, it needs to be addressed thru the charging and judiciary process, not from some jackass in the bunker going back to it after the event.
The solution is to have the on-field officials doing their job in the first place.

1 Like

agree, & if it happens again in the rest of the game use the sinbin - that’ll make 'em think twice.

2 Likes

100% mrwalker, the rule changes were expressed as “to speed up the game” how on earth does this shit rule do that?

On the 6 again 1st tackle issue, only needs to be 5 mins in Bin…that way you can regularly punish the REAL offenders…Coaches will change their tactics after the 2nd week of this being refereed this way.