Are the Eels not as good as media have them?

Had to laugh at a “Die Hard Parra Supporter” at work. He honestly thought their last premiership was 1974!!! FFS, they’ve only won 4 & none were that year!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Passing into legendary status :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I think it’s more of a requirement.

1 Like

What’s a trail game?

One of many spelling errors i come across regularly on NRL pages. I doubt too many Parra fans would know the difference anyway.

1 Like

2 Likes

Talk about setting yourself up for a big fall, anyone see Brad Arthur’s interview the other night on the news, talking his team up “this year we are going all the way” etc.

All astute coaches love nothing more than playing as the underdog.

He’s played his hand, if they come up short, Arthur is finished.

Seems like a nice guy and all, but not the brightest cookie it would seem.

Then again, maybe he has a job next year lined up in Super League, and is seeking a payout lol.

1 Like

He reminds me of Brian Smith (who ironically also coached Parra). He can coach a good team, but he can’t make them a great team. So many finals appearances, without the prize.

1 Like

Smith of course did that with the Dragons too

1 Like

And he kept picking his brother at 5/8! In those days (90’s) we used to get tickets for the final series. Every year dragons would get beat by broncos & Smith could never get the win :flushed:

1 Like

I pick the Titans to bring the slimeys back to earth this afternoon

Don’t know if this one has been posted before;

1 Like

Watched the game against the Titans over the weekend. If that game is anything to go by I feel Parramatta is really going to struggle this year.

The Titans were done be a few dubious calls from the ref, and looked to be the better side. That being said, there was not much defence on wither side in the first half as the scores blew out on both sides.

The Eels were playing the refs hard for most of that game, and on many occasions successful in baiting them, but if that is what they have to resort to in effort to win, then it will be a long season for them.

1 Like

Not just the Ref Steve, the bloody bunker. I called it cheating it was that blatant. Titans lost their challenge with an obvious ‘push the ball out’ but you don’t actually see the hand on the ball, however you do see the motion of the featherweenie hand towards the ball, then in another screen shot see the hand where the ball used to be…It was embarrassing. To make matter worse, it was directly the reverse with the featherweenies challenge along the exact same lines, BUT the Titans player was making the tackle, his head is over the shoulder of the ball carrier and his hand comes into contact…IT WAS A LOOSE F@#$N CARRY

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I HATE those pieces of shit :rofl:

I don’t often watch other teams play, but had to watch this as I had a feeling the tigers would win.

Tigers we’re by no means good, but drew the eels into playing worse.

Glad we let Laurie go - he can’t catch a ball on the full of his life depended upon it :rofl:

1 Like