Covid 19 lockdown

You only need a quick gander at Palmer to realise that he is most certainly a goose!

3 Likes

… you reckon all these people ‘protesting’ will whinge if the ole Coronavirus
raises it’s ugly head in Australia again ??? :slightly_frowning_face:

…but, but, but, it’s all Bill Gates fault. He invented this virus, which is transmitted by 5G towers, so that he can can use the vaccine (which already exists) to microchip us all. :roll_eyes:

God bless my conspiracy theory mates.
:joy::joy::joy:

EDIT: While on the subject of conspiracy theories, apparently George Soros is coordinating the current riots in the US.

In conjunction with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama thought right?

Not sure if it’s a conspiracy theory but a friend of mind posted on FB that he downloaded the COVID app & his phone died.
I once ate a pizza and then my phone died (well within a week or so), so I don’t eat pizza anymore :slight_smile:

People then replied to his post with all sorts of weird theories. Not a single one suggested that the two events were likely not related, or that over 6 million people have downloaded the app and we are yet to hear of widespread phone deaths.
Another posted that they had the app open all day while they were working & their battery was now flat. No mention of how many others apps were open or how much they may have used the phone. Or when they may have charged it, or how often pre COVID app their battery may have gone flat.

Bring on the footy - the world is going mad!

1 Like

I’m waiting to hear about the Clinton’s involvement, I’m sure I’ll hear it soon

these people wanting to protest march during covid pandemic,
could you postpone it then test each one of those wishing to participate
before the event ??? Just sayin !!!

can someone explain to me,
everyday I hear re covid,no acquired cases but overseas travellers in quarantine. Where are these people coming from? What am I missing?
I thought our national borders were closed. Is this what’s causing the
Victorian situation? Can we please close our state borders so no storm
player sneaks back over !!!

The mind boggles - NZ were clear for over 24 days, 2 O/S travellers come back for personal reasons, get let out of quarantine early due to those personal reasons and BAM - passing that shit on again.

Last I read Adern was going to use the Army to make people stay in quarantine - I like her style lol

The VIC restart was a protester spreading it, same as we had here with Aiden Tolman, protester who had/got Covid19 was a school teacher at his kids school - Go Figure !

The travellers coming in are returning Aussies who have been OS, presumably for 3 months now?? By convention we have to allow our citizens in. We then pay for them to be quarantined in hotels for 14 days. At some point the Govt has to start making these stragglers pay for the quarantine costs & set a date for no more returns.

thanks MrWalker and I agree, how many bloody stragglers are left out there for heavens sake.

just read that 800 will be returning into hotel quarantine in Adelaide in next few days from Sth America, India & defence personnel from Indonesia

Start faze 2 of the pandemic

I went for my second COVID test in 2 weeks today. A bit more worried this time than I was last time, as I’m feeling a lot worse this time.

Stay safe mate & hope you’re feeling good soon.

1 Like

Stay safe Mutley.

I came down with some wretched thing as well and get checked out. Thankfully it was negative.

Apparently there is a nasty cold going around as well to make the COVID-19 situation just a little more on edge for some.

1 Like

Hey Birdman, since nsw is taking a lot more overseas travellers than our dear Anastasia how do the numbers compare when evened out ?
I mean if you feel left out, Victoria have got a surplus they’d be happy
to share with you.

Don’t talk to me about overseas travel Puss. I should be cruising the Baltic at this very moment; instead I am freezing my tits off here in the Independent Fiefdom of Anastasia.

1 Like

… least you got some fair Panthers form to warm the cockles of your heart !

2 Likes

For some I guess the isolation/lockdown just go too much. At around 5:30pm on Sat (we drove thru to drop Mum home - she lives in the retirement village next door to Panthers) the line waiting outside of the Panthers Club front door was down to Harry’s Café. Now I like a beer as much as most, but I’m not lining up with a few hundred people, outside in mid-winter, on the off-chance someone may leave & I can get in for a drink. We headed home & had a coldie there & watched the footy. Who knows how long those people were queuing for??

2 Likes