Lockdown Part 2

Grand Promenade - when was the last time a horse led start to finish in the cup?
Panthers - derrrr
No
He bloody well better

Glady’s, answer one for Puss - When will lockdown end? Or more to the point - When the hell can I have a mate over to my house, just 1, trusted, covid tested negative friend…

start to finish ? Was it Might and Power ?

I don’t know that is why i’m asking you lol

But I think your correct there

Errr Twilight Payment, ridden by Jye McNeill

Up to 124 cases today, 48 infectious in the community. Glad bag is expecting the numbers to climb tomorrow.

I’m calling it now, we won’t see another game in NSW this year. Will be this first Grand Final I’ve missed since 1997!!!

Nb Australia and New Zealand have withdrawn from the Rugby League World Cup in the UK. Another COVID casualty.

Still going up :cry:

172 cases today & V’Landys has all but conceded there won’t be any more games in NSW this year

Talking with my son last night & we are resigned to no more footy in Sydney this year. We joked about applying for a permit & spending 14 days in hotel quarantine in QLD and being there for the finals.

1 Like

If you can afford it mrwalker do it !

NSW Government will announce a 4 week extension to existing NSW lockdowns on Wednesday the SMH is reporting.

I think we can be resigned to the fact that us NSW folk will be watching the NRL Grand Final on TV.

Looks like James Roberts is in strife. His sin? Apparently he went onto the balcony of his hotel room. A hanging offence if ever there was one.

$35,000 & 2 weeks to be consistent, FFS.
Vlandys wasn’t a banker was he ?
A wonder the Players Association hasn’t made a move to de -sensitise these well publicised ‘crimes of the century’.

So now single people living alone can visit people…

but no-one else can !!!

where is the face palm emoji ?

Slight correction @Kevin , single people can be visited by one person, not the other way around.

Either way I get your sentiment.

I’ll put my hand up to visit people who live alone, preferably if they live in the Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands, South Coast or Port Macquarie
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

*Don’t get it !

If your fully vaccinated why aren’t you permitted to leave Sydney to visit your new born grandson ?

*Don’t get it !

Why can’t a 17yr old (year 11) student get vaccinated when a 17 yr old HSC (year 12) student can?

*Don’t get it!

Why am I locked in when nearby neighbours are galavanting around like it’s a public holiday?

Soon as this pandemic eases I’m selling up and going bush, had enough of the ‘big smoke’ .

2 Likes

Some will be expecting their bubble to get smaller. NSW Government set to announce the bubble space in some LGA’s will change from the LGA borders to 5km radius as infection rates surge.

This will apply to Georges River, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Cumberland, Canterbury-Bankstown, Blacktown, Liverpool, Fairfield LGA’s

Hey puss, where are you thinking of going?

Muswellbrook or wherever takes my fancy.

I’d go and have a good look ‘cept I’m restricted to a 5klm radius from my house.

I could have a word with Anastasia to see if we could get you a green card.