Rumoured Player Movements

Looks to be mostly confirmed… just need to wait for the cooling off period to take place before officially announcing.

Just on Bizza, initially i thought it was complete bullshit - but there surely must be something to it, if Brian himself didn’t just come out and immediately hose it down. If it is a money thing, hopefully the club can find room to keep him - blokes a Penrith Immortal and should never leave the club.

1 Like

There is no doubt that fans think Bizzas contract should be bumped up. His rep status would suggest it should also. He recently signed an extension with the club, bust as it was with the same club, very little was said about the dollars and cents involved.

His manager must believe it should be higher. I do wonder if the “shopping him around” was more of a “know your worth” exercise and not a desire for him to leave Penrith.

Maybe the powers at Penrith should look into moving some money around for him.

The problem is that being a winger means playing for less money. Zac Lomax would be the highest paid winger at the moment at $700k ($650k next year). I’m not sure what Penrith paid him, but I would imagine he is close to one of the highest paid wingers in the game.

Brian To’os story post on Instagram

3 Likes

good news with your first post! Welcome to Panther Pride.

2 Likes

Western Weekender’s Nathan Taylor went to the source. All the speculation has been over nothing.

1 Like

All this rumour mill is just a lame attempt to rock the boat regarding our 4th premiership in a row bid

2 Likes